Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

~KarNik~Light Inside My Heart~Appreciation Thread~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 112

minihashu

Goldie

minihashu

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Originally posted by minihashu

guys please keep updating kar and nik frequently so we all get to know about it .. some one can record or take pictures too

Actually i won't get to watch Bigg boss after 20th december i'm going for holidays .. but i would surely come on the forum to c
heck sometime so please keep updating till kar and nik are there :)

plz ddont go now...aggar tu chali gayi then who r gonna update us with the live feeds of karnik...i hardly get to watch them and i dnt think kar is going nytym soon nd nik will defo mk it to finale

awwh i can't help my tickets are already booked LOL.. anyways 2moro i'll update some some kar nik pictures too .. but please people on this forum who watch the live feeds and like kar and nik please update kar and nik moments Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Karam192khushboo1234sonia1230ABBY_JERAN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~KarNik~Light Inside My Heart~Appreciation Thread~ (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minihashu

Goldie

minihashu

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
today's live feed moment which i saw : Karishma on her bed in the red bedroom and nik walking her and there in the red bedroom , Kar asks him that are u gonna be awake tonite then he goes like no then she ask yesterday u were awake talking to sana and rajeev he says they came to talk and then she asks him that what were u talking and he goes like nothing faltu talks ..lol karishma being possessive Embarrassed 

another moment nik did karishma's work in the kitchen coz her neck was paining and she was feeling sick so he cut the veggies and did the kitchen work
and karishma was telling sapna that nik is cutting the veggies so nicely coz she had gone to take tea from the kitchen so she saw .. and i think she used the cute or nicely i don't remember that 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

atrociousferosdexplorertwodosoulfulKaram192nabitathapakhushboo1234neha fan1ABBY_JERANTheRowdiestSunshine797

minihashu

Goldie

minihashu

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

today's live feed moment which i saw : Karishma on her bed in the red bedroom and nik walking here and there in the red bedroom , Kar asks him that are u gonna be awake tonite then he goes like no then she ask yesterday u were awake talking to sana and rajeev he says they came to talk and then she asks him that what were u talking and he goes like nothing faltu talks ..lol karishma being possessive Embarrassed 

another moment nik did karishma's work in the kitchen coz her neck was paining and she was feeling sick so he cut the veggies and did the kitchen work
and karishma was telling sapna that nik is cutting the veggies so nicely coz she had gone to take tea from the kitchen so she saw .. and i think she used the word cute or nicely i don't remember that 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY_JERAN

samaira25

samaira25

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by repunzell

<font size="4">the dialogue of the day is when Sapna said "jaisa chal raha hai...laagta hai the First thing KarNik will do after going out of BB is get married to each othr..."...god i LUVED that line </font>

</div><div>
can u please give the link to thiz part pleaseee???

and plus love thiz threadClapClap!!! thank u guysssStar

omg really .. who did sapna tell this too ?Embarrassed

<font size="4">this happnd at noon after nomination...nikku was saying he directly told to BB in confessn room that he cant nominate kar n raj ever...to this kari went all awww and kept asking nik whethr he really said he wont ever nominate her...to this nik said god promise...then they were tking abt some othr stuff...urva was fast asleep...raj was also there n sapna was coloring her hair again...lol...then she said" jaisa chal raha hai lagta hai the first thing karnik will do after getting out of BB is to marry each othr...nikku got a bit shy nd didnt say nything...kari said something funny in defence but sapna didnt give a hood to it...</font>

Awww!!!
How could I miss this moment?!
When I watch Live feed all I get to see is Imam sleeping with his mouth open
Meri phooti kismat

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Karam192ABBY_JERANSunshine797

Simi.

IF-Dazzler

Simi.

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

<font size="4">the dialogue of the day is when Sapna said "jaisa chal raha hai...laagta hai the First thing KarNik will do after going out of BB is get married to each othr..."...god i LUVED that line </font>

Ohh god when she said thatttShocked[I  gotta watch that...I loveee this couple...Their friendhsip with hints of love is killing me...without trying they are the bestest couple in BB...they dont even try to show that they are couple still their chemistry shows...

Edited by Simi. - 15 December 2012 at 3:31pm

Simi.

IF-Dazzler

Simi.

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Can anyone please post the video if found when Sapna said this dialogue...and I loved it yesterday when Kari Wanted to go to the bathroom and Nik said to Kari aao main tumhe Bathroom laike jaata hoon...aww (Kari style) and was tellimg her to wear leggings with that short dress...oh man...Day Dreaming...

Edited by Simi. - 15 December 2012 at 3:36pm

neha fan1

IF-Dazzler

neha fan1

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
awww i luv dem!!! add me

ABBY_JERAN

Isa_Rahman

IF-Rockerz

Isa_Rahman

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
all added Thumbs Up

ABBY_JERAN

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.