Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

~KarNik~Light Inside My Heart~Appreciation Thread~ (Page 112)

Post Reply New Post

Page 112 of 112

Page 1 Page 111
Page   of 112

ABBY_JERAN

IF-Rockerz

ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fati_1990

</div>
<div>

awww...thnx a lot for. postting the pic...luv. how kari is holding onto him with both hands...super cute...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dexplorertwodofati_1990Sunshine797

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~KarNik~Light Inside My Heart~Appreciation Thread~ (Page 112)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ABBY_JERAN

IF-Rockerz

ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karam192

Originally posted by fati_1990

[QUOTE=ABBY_JERAN][QUOTE
<font size="4">oh god really...i hvnt even watched the 1st epi of BB till now</font>[/QUOTE

watch old episodes b4 karishma left the house for the very 1st tymn ull get ver small buh adorable karnik momnts aur plzzz logo

mjhe gud nite kiss wala scene btao logo b4 this thread gets blockd :(

</div>

<div>
<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">For your visual pleasure, please imagine as I explain...</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">It happened the night Mink and Vrajesh got evicted. The Nik-Kar-Urvashi group was very sad cz of Mink's eviction. Karishma usually sleeps early and that night she was in bed listening to Nik, Urvashi and captain Sapna talk. Nik and Urvashi were sitting on Mink and Urvashi's bed...As lights went out, Urvashi asked Nik if he wanted to go out in the garden. Nik said that he could go and asked Karishma to come (He really wanted her to come out with them) but Karishma told him that she wanted to sleep and that they should carry on with their conversation. So! Urvashi and Nik got up but the camera was still focused on Karishma's bed and Urvashi's bed...We saw Karishma in her bed and Nik getting up from Urvashi's bed...He said goodnight to Karishma, lightly touching her comforter-clad midriff as she laid on her left side with her hand under her cheek...just as Nik was about to leave, (I'm sure he must have surprised even himself with his next action) he bent down further and kissed Karishma on her right cheek! Awww, it was shooo adorable! Karishma could just utter "Awww!" and it was so heart-felt, lol. She was pleasantly surprised and moved from side to side in her bed, lol. It was cute.</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Nik was still in the same room (along with Urvashi and maybe Sapna- we could see them in the mirror behind Karishma's bed)...Soon after, as Nik reached the door to leave the room, he said, "Karishma...ab aap so sakte ho!"...Karishma said, "Thank You!" in a sweet toneTongue! It was a totally 'paisa-vasool' scene just like the kitchen hug sceneDay DreamingDancing</font>

WOW...WHAT a DESCRIPTION...thnx for Doing ur" Kaala ka pradarshaan again"...lolz...i jus relived the scene agn...thank god we hv the video for it...but i thought. the kiss was on forehead...nd kari seemd a bit shy when she movd frm one side to nxt aftr the kiss...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dexplorertwodo

obliviate.

obliviate.

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

WOW...WHAT a DESCRIPTION...thnx for Doing ur" Kaala ka pradarshaan again"...lolz...i jus relived the scene agn...thank god we hv the video for it...but i thought. the kiss was on forehead...nd kari seemd a bit shy when she movd frm one side to nxt aftr the kiss...

Oh wow you really have the video of that moment? Care to share, please? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fati_1990

fati_1990

fati_1990

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
i need the vid plz 

Edited by fati_1990 - 25 January 2013 at 12:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shanzy-starsanjana

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.