Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

~KarNik~Light Inside My Heart~Appreciation Thread~ (Page 111)

Post Reply New Post

Page 111 of 112

fati_1990

fati_1990

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karam192

Guys, does any of you have that pic where Nik-Karishma and Mink were having their late night session and Karishma had asked Nik for a hug? Nik had answered with, ''kuan pyaase ke paas nahin aata. Pyaasa kuyen ke paas aata hai''...Then Karishma had hugged him on the bed while Mink sat beside them! It was ages ago...late Nov or first week Dec when Mink was still there. Please, share if someone has that pic cz I'm sure no one had recorded that moment. 
Must be in the LF discussion but that'd be a monumental effort to search it there!!

heya...thank u so mch for literally creatin a recap of karnik scenes :) ive tht nite pic.buh . m sorry i dnt knw how to post it ...hlp me if u can

hey can u plz write all the karnik scenes n put it on karniks fb pg???????

Edited by fati_1990 - 25 January 2013 at 12:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jashna1995

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~KarNik~Light Inside My Heart~Appreciation Thread~ (Page 111)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fati_1990

fati_1990

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Edited by fati_1990 - 25 January 2013 at 5:58am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

humerousRomyadoc_natrociousferosKaram192neha fan1mevanpABBY_JERANGauahargeous_NSunshine797

fati_1990

fati_1990

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

humerousRomyaatrociousferosdexplorertwodoKaram192mevanpneha fan1ABBY_JERANSunshine797

Romya

Romya

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
can anyone make gif of kari doing that nataraj dance of imam. She looked gorgeous & funny doing that. plz anyone here can make it for me. Star

Romya

Romya

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
plz give me fb link of karnik

Karam192

Karam192

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fati_1990

heya...thank u so mch for literally creatin a recap of karnik scenes :) ive tht nite pic.buh . m sorry i dnt knw how to post it ...hlp me if u can

Thank you for the pics! Do you remember the day these were taken?

I wont promise but will try my best to write some down. You know, thora yeh thora woh- work hardly leaves me with time for activities like these Cry...What is the link to KarNik FB page?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fati_1990mevanpABBY_JERAN

fati_1990

fati_1990

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karam192

Originally posted by fati_1990

Thank you for the pics! Do you remember the day these were taken?

I wont promise but will try my best to write some down. You know, thora yeh thora woh- work hardly leaves me with time for activities like these Cry...What is the link to KarNik FB page?

pleasure is all mine to share karnik things ...neways yeah i guess 3rd dec... n fb link i dun knw y yahan pe post nai ho ra ... so ill tell u its xact name 

Niketan and Karishma Cutest Couple Ever

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Karam192mevanpABBY_JERAN

fati_1990

fati_1990

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Romya

plz give me fb link of karnik

its only 1 pg so ull find it out easily 

Niketan and Karishma Cutest Couple Ever

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mevanp

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.