~KarNik~Light Inside My Heart~Appreciation Thread~ - Page 86

Posted: 11 years ago
can anyone make gif of kari doing that nataraj dance of imam. She looked gorgeous & funny doing that. plz anyone here can make it for me. ⭐️
Originally posted by fati_1990

heya...thank u so mch for literally creatin a recap of karnik scenes :) ive tht nite pic.buh . m sorry i dnt knw how to post it ...hlp me if u can

hey can u plz write all the karnik scenes n put it on karniks fb pg???????

Thank you for the pics! Do you remember the day these were taken?

I wont promise but will try my best to write some down. You know, thora yeh thora woh- work hardly leaves me with time for activities like these 😭...What is the link to KarNik FB page?
Originally posted by Karam192

Thank you for the pics! Do you remember the day these were taken?

I wont promise but will try my best to write some down. You know, thora yeh thora woh- work hardly leaves me with time for activities like these 😭...What is the link to KarNik FB page?

pleasure is all mine to share karnik things ...neways yeah i guess 3rd dec... n fb link i dun knw y yahan pe post nai ho ra ... so ill tell u its xact name 

Niketan and Karishma Cutest Couple Ever

Originally posted by Romya

plz give me fb link of karnik

its only 1 pg so ull find it out easily 

Niketan and Karishma Cutest Couple Ever

Originally posted by fati_1990

</div>
<div>

awww...thnx a lot for. postting the pic...luv. how kari is holding onto him with both hands...super cute...
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

WOW...WHAT a DESCRIPTION...thnx for Doing ur" Kaala ka pradarshaan again"...lolz...i jus relived the scene agn...thank god we hv the video for it...but i thought. the kiss was on forehead...nd kari seemd a bit shy when she movd frm one side to nxt aftr the kiss...

Oh wow you really have the video of that moment? Care to share, please? 😳
i need the vid plz 
Edited by fati_1990 - 11 years ago