The Vampire Diaries

Julie Plec did Q/A about DELENA, STELENA n SB (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PigBenis

Originally posted by iMadz

Ha! JP fooled everyone. Gave answers but REVEALED nothing. LOL

I wish I could ask her just one question - When the hell will this stupid triangle will be over? Or even will ever be OVER or not?  I think everything comes to an end. (Even though I think it almost HAS!)

Nothing new. She always does thatLOL

And she would not answer that question. She only answers question which don't reveal much about whats gonna happen in the future. Or she might give you a clever reply which wouldn't help at allLOL Many people asked similar question like yours but she didn't reply to them.

Huh. She is doing business. Triangle works for show. Both the fans group watch the show. Killing triangle would mean...Loss of one fan group. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetNancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Julie Plec did Q/A about DELENA, STELENA n SB (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetNancy

SweetNancy

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

I feel like she's hinting towards SE again... -_-

Dont say that, please...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

katherine123iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetNancy

Broken Heart

I am praying, that's just not true. Smile

SweetNancyrainfire

SweetNancy

SweetNancy

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Broken Heart

I am praying, that's just not true. Smile

Madzy, If the triangle is still there then we never know.. it can be TrueOuch

Edited by SweetNancy - 15 December 2012 at 10:38am

iMadz

PigBenis

IF-Dazzler

PigBenis

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PigBenis

Ha! JP fooled everyone. Gave answers but REVEALED nothing. LOL

I wish I could ask her just one question - When the hell will this stupid triangle will be over? Or even will ever be OVER or not?  I think everything comes to an end. (Even though I think it almost HAS!)

Nothing new. She always does thatLOL

And she would not answer that question. She only answers question which don't reveal much about whats gonna happen in the future. Or she might give you a clever reply which wouldn't help at allLOL Many people asked similar question like yours but she didn't reply to them.

Huh. She is doing business. Triangle works for show. Both the fans group watch the show. Killing triangle would mean...Loss of one fan group. Smile

Now you are contradicting your own statement. I thought you wanted the triangle to end?Confused

Im ok with the triangle as long as its a fair amount. Because right now the whole show is about Elena being sired and who's the best for her, finding the cure for her etc etcSleepy
I would like to see shit happening in this town you know like people trying to get rid of Klaus, Jeremy killing vampires etc etc. And hope it happens once Silas is back.

iMadz

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged

I  thought so too. But I also think if they go towards SE again then it will end the triangle for good.  Maybe not in the show but as far as the fans are conc all the DE fans will take it as The End.  Which will be pretty bad for the show.

They have pretty much written themselves in a box this season and I guess they have to make a choice now and stick with it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.-BreezyGirl-iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
See. I don't like the triangle at all. BUT. Its her business. She already got two fan groups hooked up to the show. For example, look at me. I was DE shipper from the Season 1 and I was in hope and hope that one fine day, DE will be together again and now they are. And again, she is throwing triangle crap. Now, if she cuts it out, I am sure those who watched this show for DE will be pissed and mostly, leave it. And same goes for SE people. The triangle keeps everyone hooked. No matter what the outcome it. By all means, I want this to be ended ASAP.

What I mean is that, no matter what we want. She is obsessed with this triangle and I have a bad feeling that this will never end, at least, not in this season. She just love playing with every D/E/S fans. Love triangle to get over and done with, is my wish, but sadly, JP does not act according to my wish! LOL

BUT. Thank god they have Damon, Klaus and Elijah. I will always watch them even if DE will be over(I hope the day will never come) coz basically, I am Damon and DE shipper. So, JP hinting in this so called 'Q&A' session that SE just hit the block and there are still chances for them, I will be pissed.

Edited by iMadz - 15 December 2012 at 10:55am

rainfirePigBenis

katherine123

Goldie

katherine123

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SweetNancy