Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

PigBenis

IF-Dazzler

PigBenis

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
So here are some questions she answered about Delena, Stelena, Defan and the whole Sire Bond. Clears up a lot of the confusion I had about Sire Bond...

Credit- Tumblr/Twitter

Edited by PigBenis - 15 December 2012 at 10:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichanikhilageetdeboleena.mannak-ekta fan-Mishu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Julie Plec did Q/A about DELENA, STELENA n SB" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Stefan treats Damon like shit?Brotherhood is one sided?Seriously!!!!Loved Julie's answer.Nothing is one sided in THEIR bond.They have both wronged & harmed each other,but they have also done a lot for each other.BOTH of them.

The sire bond still has me confused.She says that Elena feels that her feelings are real.What does that mean?She also clearly says that the sire bond affects her actions but says something about the "illusion of free will".What is that supposed mean?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_rocksSweet_DesiresK.Sean

PigBenis

IF-Dazzler

PigBenis

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Stefan treats Damon like shit?Brotherhood is one sided?Seriously!!!!Loved Julie's answer.Nothing is one sided in THEIR bond.They have both wronged & harmed each other,but they have also done a lot for each other.BOTH of them.

The sire bond still has me confused.She says that Elena feels that her feelings are real.What does that mean?She also clearly says that the sire bond affects her actions but says something about the "illusion of free will".What is that supposed mean?

When she says "illusion of free will" she means that Elena is in a false idea of feeling free. She thinks she is free but inside she's sired to Damon. Damon thinks/thought that this was real, so Elena also thinks this is real because Damon thinks it is. He might not say it but this is what he wants, Elena to be with him. She's just acting on what Damon wants. 

Also, sire bond does affect her actions which results in many more changed actions. So Julie is admitting that being a vampire has changed and only logical solution to get her back is to find the cure and make her human again. Then we will finally knw who she loves!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
thanks for posting! Smile

I think what she is saying is Wait and Watch. LOL.  This is the major storyline this year, so I really dont think she is going to give it away in either direction.  But I hope they break the sire bond without the "cure" for Elena because FINALLY I see E getting a personality.  Hopefully the writers wont cure her of that. Ouch

Remember when the whole Katherine in the tomb thing started and for like 5 episodes it was like noone can open that tomb and then all of a sudden in 1 episode the tomb was open LOL.  And the whole sun and moon curse which went on for god knows how many episodes before they were like wait it doesn exist, we made it up for Klaus.

Elena's being a vampire and siring storyline is tied up with raising Silas which is going to be about 4-5 episode arc after TVD returns.  Hopefully they will resolve it by then.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raz2012iMadz

PigBenis

IF-Dazzler

PigBenis

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainfire

thanks for posting! Smile

I think what she is saying is Wait and Watch. LOL.  This is the major storyline this year, so I really dont think she is going to give it away in either direction.  But I hope they break the sire bond without the "cure" for Elena because FINALLY I see E getting a personality.  Hopefully the writers wont cure her of that. Ouch

Remember when the whole Katherine in the tomb thing started and for like 5 episodes it was like noone can open that tomb and then all of a sudden in 1 episode the tomb was open LOL.  And the whole sun and moon curse which went on for god knows how many episodes before they were like wait it doesn exist, we made it up for Klaus.

Elena's being a vampire and siring storyline is tied up with raising Silas which is going to be about 4-5 episode arc after TVD returns.  Hopefully they will resolve it by then.

Trust me, a lot of shit's gonna happen this season. 
This whole Silas coming back to life is gonna be epic. And I want something other than this stupid love-triangle anyways.

I hated when they killed Connor. He was the new badass and when he was here, something was getting done. Jeremy is not even half of what Connor is. He was the total badass and I hope Silas is like him kind ofTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfireSweet_DesiresiMadz..DamonCrazy..

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I feel like she's hinting towards SE again... -_-

meriyaarSweet_Desiresdeboleena.mannailuvOriginals

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Ha! JP fooled everyone. Gave answers but REVEALED nothing. LOL

I wish I could ask her just one question - When the hell will this stupid triangle will be over? Or even will ever be OVER or not?  I think everything comes to an end. (Even though I think it almost HAS!)
Give S a new girl and get over it. Move on. JP. There will be one day when no SE or DE shipper will watch TVD and only YOU will watch it with yourself. LOL People are actually TIRED now.

Edited by iMadz - 15 December 2012 at 10:30am

k-ekta faniluvOriginals-Mishu-togepe30

PigBenis

IF-Dazzler

PigBenis

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

Ha! JP fooled everyone. Gave answers but REVEALED nothing. LOL

I wish I could ask her just one question - When the hell will this stupid triangle will be over? Or even will ever be OVER or not?  I might everything comes to an end. (Even though I think it almost HAS!)

Nothing new. She always does thatLOL

And she would not answer that question. She only answers question which don't reveal much about whats gonna happen in the future. Or she might give you a clever reply which wouldn't help at allLOL Many people asked similar question like yours but she didn't reply to them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top