Romance ends????? - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
One question we need to ask is what was there to show in Shiv/Sati era other than romance. I don't think in purans you have any much details about Shiv/Sati era it was only dramatized on screen whereas Shiv and Parvati era has lot more stories to show other than just romance which might be appealing to youngsters it is more about love and understanding after marriage and family life which holds more value.
Originally posted by sweetjoy

do you know why i want to see them to romanc bcoz more they romance more more i'll get to make VMsπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .Reshama.

The Shiv/Sati track we were flooded with DIViNE romantic moments..
I do think the romance has gone with the shiv-parvati according the dkdmd puran.. I was happy when they showed shiv-parvatie divene moments but
 but lately they are a bit frugal in the showin those romantic moments .. not even for 2 or 4 miniues.. like holding hands .. eyelock ..  yaar i was standby with ma mircoscope for that..when is the last time they Showed the swing scene. . it must have been ages ..
For my the divine romance has gone..

As a diehard romantic i can only πŸ€”

me too diehard romantic..ok i admit shiv-parvati era has many more stories other than sati era but even in those stories romance played important part...but cv's ignoring this with this heavenly beautiful pair😭
Originally posted by aru_86

me too diehard romantic..ok i admit shiv-parvati era has many more stories other than sati era but even in those stories romance played important part...but cv's ignoring this with this heavenly beautiful pair😭
agree with u ..its important to show the important storyline what happend between shiv parvati...but 2 minutes of eyelock that isnt a crime nah??
Originally posted by kavya24

One question we need to ask is what was there to show in Shiv/Sati era other than romance. I don't think in purans you have any much details about Shiv/Sati era it was only dramatized on screen whereas Shiv and Parvati era has lot more stories to show other than just romance which might be appealing to youngsters it is more about love and understanding after marriage and family life which holds more value.
I dont believe that they showed everything of the story of shiv sati..unfortunally...Ofcourse shiv parvati have more stories. afcourse understanding after marriage is the most important but showin a little romance once in awhile..wont make them less divene...
rather shiv-parvati was much known for their divine romance ...πŸ˜†

and cv's think showing romance between the most romantic couple of universe is disrespectful
Originally posted by aru_86

rather shiv-parvati was much known for their divine romance ...πŸ˜†

and cv's think showing romance between the most romantic couple of universe is disrespectful
yes i know what  meanπŸ€“ Edited by .Reshama. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sweetjoy

I don't remember the last time i saw some romantic moments between mahadev and parvati. I think the episode where the two were swinging near mansarovar lake was the last one.😊 I think what i heard was right once a husband and wife become parents then the romance will no longer existsπŸ˜†. wht do u say guys?πŸ˜ƒ

Who said?  C'mon, who said?  DEFINITELY NOT πŸ˜† 

Romance badhta hai .   Ask me πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜‰

Array Array... Why are you people feeling romance b/w Shiva and Parvati is missing? Of course there's romance. 

See the way Shiva was eager to meet Parvati even when she was in her bath. Especially because she was in her bath. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰  
Originally posted by varaali

Array Array... Why are you people feeling romance b/w Shiva and Parvati is missing? Of course there's romance. 

See the way Shiva was eager to meet Parvati even when she was in her bath. Especially because she was in her bath. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰  

Good one varaali lolz
Ask us who are married and have kids.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰