Who is going to watch jjmd - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Mite watch it but it cannot take DKDMs place...well i guess nothing can

Lets not form any opinion about that show, it's not even started.

I think I will watch. I will not jump to conclusions before it starts. But for me dkdm rules. And sona is imprinted in my mind as Durga.
Originally posted by Yukthi.

both of us are in the same boat...😆 but i guess it is against the forum rules to compare people...especially if one of them is from a show which hasnt even begun yet!!!😃 shruti aur minu ko kyun pareshan karna ???

its my opinion,i don't think telling my opinion is against forum rules.😕
please do not compare
i am sure both the shows will do equally well-the makers are diffrent,the actors are diffrent even the treatment will be diffrent
so no comparisons please
Originally posted by sukhi...

No yaar i liked her... n by da way i always liked her... bt let see how she performs as Durga maa

chalo at last we recognize her..she is d same whom we thought..and me too always liked her..and won't draw any conclusion b4 watching her performance
defo i will and will observe and see how they will narrate parvati and shiv story and what they will show in first epi.
My TV viewing has really gone down of late, so I dunno that I'll have the time to watch it.  Plus it's on Colors - a channel I disdain.

But I might watch it online if the accounts of the episodes are good i.e. they are being true to at least 1 well known text.  Given how DkDM has disappointed in its coverage of Parvati, Durga & Mahakali, I'd love to see them do justice to the mataranis.

In particular, I'd like to see them show not just the famous Mahishashur & Shumbha wars, but also cover stories of Parvati, and maybe even Sati.  For instance, in this Vinayak episode, the rights & stature of the devis was a big issue, so I'd like to see them delve into that as well.

I'm glad that there is a serial dedicated to the devi shaktis, but I'd still have wanted DkDM to do a proper job in covering members of Mahadev's family, and not just Mahadev alone.
I will try to watch but 7pm is early ,usually i watch dkdm at the rerun time 11.30 pm so if its shown at some late time i might watch
Comparisions has begon and the show hasnt started yet ..oeff..😳
Am gonna watch it and see the divine female engery in full glory..
I want to see a strong independed durga..🥳