Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Its Mouli's birthday today

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Mouli Ganguly who is seen in Kya Hua Tera Vaada on Sony Entertainment Television as Anuksha and Manoj Chandila who is seen essaying a double role in Mrs Kaushik Ki Paaanch Bahuein have one thing in common; they share a common birthday today.

Avers Manoj, "It's a wonderful birthday; so far so good. Last night, I cut a cake with my wife and friends. As I am shooting since morning, I have decided to go out with my family and friends this evening. Talking about the gifts I got a pair of shoes, a T-shirt, while my wife gifted me a beautiful watch.

We tried contacting Mouli but all our efforts went in vain.

Later, we got in touch with ace Tarot card reader and Mouli's best friend, Munisha Khatwani. She said, "I wish all the happiness and success to Mouli; may God bless her and may all her dreams come true.

Here's wishing Mouli and Manoj a very happy birthday.

Edited by LoveTVShows - 15 December 2012 at 6:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-swethasyam08tiny15

swethasyam08 IF-Veteran Member
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Happy B'day Mouli!!! Party
Wishing u all success in ur life n career !! Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahamariftiny15

mahamarif Senior Member
mahamarif
mahamarif

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
happy b day

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index