Page   of 156
Page 2 Page 156

trisasak

trisasak

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged

1. BLOG LINK...

www.ylmesrt.blogspot.com.au

Hello dearest reader!

First of all forgive me. This Author's note has been a long time coming. I always mean to reply to you all but end up thinking you would prefer an update instead. But my readers shall be neglected no longer! Ok so that was a bit dramatic but please let me be because'.

WE REACHED THREAD TWO!!!! Dinka a chicka dinka a chika dinka a chicka dinka a chicka re eh eh eh re eh eh eh

CONGRATULATIONS TO US!!!! Seriously without the love from you guys this would not have been possible. When I began writing this I had no idea that it would ever reached this stage! So I dedicate this thread to you the readers! Here it goes: This is going to be long I WARN you. If you have EVER commented I will be thanking you here. Ok so I started this and realized this is going to take me a while! So I will do it in little bursts!

Noreen: My VERY first commentor ever! Thankyou so much for believing in the story from the get go and encouraging me. I hope you are still reading!

KKKA: I always remember you because you comment in capitals. Thanks for dropping in your thoughts whenever you do and for the constructive criticism. I really appreciate it!

Arniepervaiz: Thankyou for telling me to continue. I hope you continue to enjoy the story!

AneesahJahbeen: I hope I do still PM you! I'm glad you thought it was a nice start. Lol! Now that I look back it wasn't actually that great but thanks for the encouragement! Also I hope you like the background to the story now!

Usma55: Ah because of you dearest I started writing my dialogue in English. Much less of a headache I tell you'so thank you!

SHAGUN!!!: 1/3 of the beloved three musketeers. You were my sixth commenter ever and have continued to remain a champion of my story. Your prompt comments and encouragement kept me going even when I wanted to give up on writing. I always always wait for your comments and wonder what you will think when I write a chapter. Thankyou for always encouraging me, putting in cute little monkeys, filling your comments with gifs (I have a weakness for those) and being available to edit through my retarded writing process. You are a darling. Kisses and hugs your way.

Mainly, massu91, rukswastika, sondaryalakshmi, coalfax, Priyaviki Blondiexyz, cherry227 & Angelina angel: Thankyou for dropping a line to share the love and continuously telling me to update! Mwah!

Tintin: where have you been dearest? I always love your comments in bold and your smiley faces!

Angelteen: Yeah I also always wondered how Arnav would be able to convince Khushi to marry him if he didn't use force. I hope you continue to enjoy the story and thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Dorindakate: Princess Khushi does have a nice ring to it'doesn't it. I wanted Khushi to be the one with the money and status and see how that affected their relationship. Thanks for commenting! "Is this boy delusional or just egomaniacal? Hahaha that made me laugh! I would say he's a little of both! Oh and I'm sorry you didn't get to see La break up with Arnav but I had to make it like that for obvious reasons.

Bea_rom: Thankyou for saying it was amazing!

881876: I feel like I should know your name. It is so silly for me to refer to you by numbers. None the less hello! I cannot tell you the pleasure I receive when I read that you look forward to receiving my updates! It makes me smile. I can't believe you would actually look forward to reading my work! So a big hug for you for making me feel so special! Also I love reading your indepth thoughts on my work so much! It makes me evaluate my own work and want to write better material!

Sweetkwaish: AHHH'.you have to be up there in my top ten favouritest commenters ever! You make sure to comment after EVERY chapter'.my hero! You always let me know what you think and how you view the characters actions to be and what you hope the next update will bring in terms of the storyline. I always love reading when people tell me things that are exciting them about the story. You also taught me the importance ok keeping up dialogue with my readers which I have been guilty of not maintaining . Sorry!

Arshi94: Awww your comments make me blush. I'm glad you like my story! Thankyou for reading it and taking out the time to comment!

So this is all for today! More thankyou's tomorrow or later today! I am on page 10 of the first thread. This is gonna take me a while. But hang in there! I will get to all of you!

Love Sasak!

INDEX...

Link to thread One: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3173031

Chapter 32: Blog

Chapter 33: Page 4

Chapter 34: Blog

Chapter 35: Page 13 & Blog

Chapter 36: Page 21 & Blog

Chapter 37: Blog

Chapter 38: Blog

Chapter 39: Blog

Chapter 40: Blog

Chapter 41: Blog

Chapter 42: Blog

Chapter 43: Blog

Chapter 44: Page 87

Edited by trisasak - 19 February 2013 at 11:57pm

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985suganya91niyashivaniarshihydfanReachmeArmelamalfoy5armadHawtNatty17ArshinmePriyahclradhadatta2012sweetkhwaishxyzsmArshi94skp2007shivani15vini96Alyssa_Zayasamaz95ShilpasabuiashishjaoreHADmishtiabraxosrockinggirl5hiuytlmAneesahJabeenshaz007aksujiniya55pinky_sathiyaReader_Hobbyvks11sanjana yadavSamyxxwonderblakecrazy4ArnavSR--RAINA--yashal_khanRuki.Fshagun05sonia_92caskerayshaomarushankitvcangeldream14Suchi.RmchopraKreyaArshiLovermandy15summaiyasayed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArshiFF:Your Love Means Everything T#2 TSR2 150" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shagun05

IF-Dazzler

shagun05

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
THREAD TWO
yeyyy...

Edited by shagun05 - 15 December 2012 at 7:45am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

trisasakKtotheMaeyshaalimcrazy4ArnavSRushankitvcjahnvi.luvs.ASRshree10

trisasak

trisasak

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shagun05

R

OMG SO HAPPY YOU GOT THE FIRST RES!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun05crazy4ArnavSR

shagun05

IF-Dazzler

shagun05

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trisasak

Originally posted by shagun05

R

OMG SO HAPPY YOU GOT THE FIRST RES!!!
This one is a special one... Cant afford to miss my place now!!!
Hai naa... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trisasakcrazy4ArnavSR

MJ_K2

IF-Dazzler

MJ_K2

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
dis is simply too good.dey hv so much in dere past. i think khushi hs rght 2 know her past

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trisasak

sony1990

Groupbie

sony1990

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
hey shay congrats on the new thread
nice update story is picking up pace...
cant wait for more...im getting greedy please give the next update soon

Edited by sony1990 - 15 December 2012 at 7:21am

trisasak

aeyshaalim

Goldie

aeyshaalim

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
That was mindblowing awesome
You are a talented writer

trisasak

deepti1906

Goldie

deepti1906

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
it was just amazing...ClapClap loved it...HeartHeart
just loved the way u wrote this update...Heart flashback scene and arnav comforting khushi was awesome...Thumbs Up
do update soon...SmileSmile

trisasak

Post Reply New Post

Go to top