Mission HHL Forum Ko Save!!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Aditi_4ver

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pia.raha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mission HHL Forum Ko Save!!!!! (Page 2)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
sash thanks for this postSmile

Yes this was the place i made such great friends which i never imagined to b possible. This forum has changed me in so many ways...we shared all our feelings maybe regarding the show or anything else here when we could not do it with others...we all have to save it...n i'm sure we can do itBig smile

Lets be positive we'll save it and work towards saving it(after all raghav's taught us too to be positiveWink)...then we surely canBig smile

But i'm very very sorry i wont be able to help u all until jan 3rd week due to my exams...i would love to come here during my break and help u all but the problem is at home my parents would not let me come here as my exams are also nearing, they would ask what is important than exams that i have to work on the computer...DisapproveDisapproveDisapprove
they wont understand...

But i will try to defo come like today when they are away...but cant promise that i'll be coming...
So guys all those who can keep continuing to come here and make forum activity increaseSmile

Sorry and thank youSmile

Aditi_4ver

Aditi_4ver

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Nimmi-

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shasha4ever

Originally posted by nimmi-hhl

sash thanks for this postSmile

Yes this was the place i made such great friends which i never imagined to b possible. This forum has changed me in so many ways...we shared all our feelings maybe regarding the show or anything else here when we could not do it with others...we all have to save it...n i'm sure we can do itBig smile

Lets be positive we'll save it and work towards saving it(after all raghav's taught us too to be positiveWink)...then we surely canBig smile

But i'm very very sorry i wont be able to help u all until jan 3rd week due to my exams...i would love to come here during my break and help u all but the problem is at home my parents would not let me come here as my exams are also nearing, they would ask what is important than exams that i have to work on the computer...DisapproveDisapproveDisapprove
they wont understand...

But i will try to defo come like today when they are away...but cant promise that i'll be coming...
So guys all those who can keep continuing to come here and make forum activity increaseSmile

Sorry and thank youSmile
Hey Nimmi! Its ok if u cant come.. We have 3 months or so to save our forum! Smile
N im sure all the elitians, siragians,yuvians,aryans,kvians etc will wanna save it atleast for the sake of their actors... N ya! Rok ur exams!!! Study well, sleep well, n most of all, eat well!!!
All the best!!!Thumbs Up   Hug

Ya we shall all together save hhl forum and most of them would have finished their exams by thenSmile
thanks a lot sash Hug

Aditi_4ver

Post Reply New Post

Go to top