Pavitra Rishta

How come Punni is single yet?

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends!
Hope all of you are keeping fine and holding gud spirits!
last night I was taking a brief recap of Arvi and was waiting for the wait to be over. And while lamenting over Arvian agony, and I got reminded of Punni and I badly wanted to see punni suffer! ie- in pathetic marriage wid some aggressive abusive alcohlic below poverty line rowdy. probably that wud lessen the Arvi separation disappointment and her true colors sud be exposed to her proud parents. And since the show took 18 Year leap, punni's marriage is time and again talked about by her worried parents but the cvs cudn't bind the sub- track and it got lost in vague like many other minor and very importan+ sub tracks! And by now she sud be around 30, What do you say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saalekhforver thumbnail
n wat happned to ruchi?? wer is she?? wat abut varun???
Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ruchi and Varun are in hostel as mentioned by    Manju and Vaishali in different episodes. It wud b interesting to see dichotomy between Purvi and Ruchi
and Aniket verses Varun. Hope the Cvs cud give us multiple romantic tracks simultaneously, ie Sachin Soham caught in love triangle! :)
And the story of vandu daughter-Munni (Positive character)
Ruchi (Positive character)
Varun Aniket (Positive but disturbed relation ship)and their different perspectives   of Pavitra Rishta!
christene thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that punni should be get married fast so that she will not create any problems in purvi's life . If she comes to know that purvi is in Kolkata then she would poison ovi's mind and then ovi will start blameing purvi all the time .πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: christene

I think that punni should be get married fast so that she will not create any problems in purvi's life . If she comes to know that purvi is in Kolkata then she would poison ovi's mind and then ovi will start blameing purvi all the time .πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Totally agree but I pity the house members where she will get marriedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†