Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
^^ It's okay, and acceptable from Aditya.  Because he's her husband.  :sarcasm: Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: M0uNi

Hey friends!
Wasn't it Vikram's doubt for Sugni's character that led her to leave him & immediately marry Adi at gunpoint ? Didn't Sugni do all that to prove her 'Pavitrata' ?
Well. But what Adi did yesterday ? He not only called her a Bedni but also accused her of having immoral relation with Vikram, accused her of planning all this marriage drama to have that secret relation with Viky, threatened to go back to Mumbai(I think he was indicating about Amrita) & also physically abused her(throwing to the floor)...

So Sugni, where is your self-pride now? Where is the emergency to prove your holiness? Take the gun girl & have the much-awaited divorce at gunpoint. 😆 These days Vikram is often seen with the gun.Hopefully it won't be much tough for you to know where that gun is kept... 🤣

ROFLROFLROFL😆
indianstargyul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

you know there is a saying "dont judge a man unless you have walked in his shoes"  Well i see Adi is walking around  tall in vickram's shoe these days. Maybe now he would understand why vic wanted a divorce.

Sugni now has a taste of what she meted out to vickram, she didnt trust him. (one of the reasons he didnt tell her he was married after he found out rewa was alive was because she said she would kill herself )she did not want to listen to Vick's explanation, Adi doesnt want to hear her or trusts her .now she know how it feels .. the thing is she and adi are two of a kind, it took so little for his to mistrust her in the same way it took a slit second for her to mistrust vickram. it shows how fragile their relationship is sugni/adi, and nobody knows her better than vickram does, when will she realise her stupidity. 
Adi doesnt believe in divorce, i could say he does not like Bednis too, but he fell in love with one and married one.. so dont continue to paint him a righteous saint, and a divorce hater, he is not. he is very immature too.
what goes around comes around....you reap you sow, ...if anybody wants, feel free to add another proverb to this.😉
Edited by indianstargyul - 11 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How you make your bed, so you will sleep in it,  and even after all that, Sugni is still blaming Vickram as the cause of her unhappiness and her marriage going rocky...she refueses to see that she   and  adi put the man through hell! Jeez
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hahahha nice post mouni ...divorce at gun point  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mouni  i applaud you. 👏👏.  That's a beautiful post you put up.
croziaxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: indianstargyul

you know there is a saying "dont judge a man unless you have walked in his shoes"  Well i see Adi is walking around  tall in vickram's shoe these days. Maybe now he would understand why vic wanted a divorce.

Sugni now has a taste of what she meted out to vickram, she didnt trust him. (one of the reasons he didnt tell her he was married after he found out rewa was alive was because she said she would kill herself )she did not want to listen to Vick's explanation, Adi doesnt want to hear her or trusts her .now she know how it feels .. the thing is she and adi are two of a kind, it took so little for his to mistrust her in the same way it took a slit second for her to mistrust vickram. it shows how fragile their relationship is sugni/adi, and nobody knows her better than vickram does, when will she realise her stupidity. 
Adi doesnt believe in divorce, i could say he does not like Bednis too, but he fell in love with one and married one.. so dont continue to paint him a righteous saint, and a divorce hater, he is not. he is very immature too.
what goes around comes around....you reap you sow, ...if anybody wants, feel free to add another proverb to this.😉

they both will never feel sorry for what they done with vikram, because he is official villain,  so this is impossible,  and sug and adi both have false pride, so forget.. just  after few day or hour he will forget every thing, and hug to sug and say  sorry to her, and sug as usual my pati, mera suhag, mere cchote thakur, mera sab kuchh and as it is blah-blah... 🥱  
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indianstargyul

jaise ko taisa
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devraniharish

😊I give u much better option "Pls switch off your TV" when sugni come on screen 🥱

i have a more better option
instead of all audience switch off there tv its better for the channel to switch off/sack of the show