Page 7 of 107

kendra

Goldie

kendra

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Hug thank you all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love could be that strong... (Page 7)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vmpy

IF-Addictz

vmpy

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Wow.rk and madhu r distined to b together.thanx for pm and continue soon.

SaiS

_CookieMonster_

IF-Stunnerz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Waiting

SaiS

_CookieMonster_

IF-Stunnerz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kendra

Hugthank you all...
Hugits all for ur hardwork kendra...we love youHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kendraSaiS

kendra

Goldie

kendra

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
                      Love could be that strong...
the stood there thinking about who madhubala and khushi were.though arnav had a notion that khushi was that stupid girl he met yesterday but rk didn't had the faintest idea about who madhubala was.
rk : look, as i always say - rk is life is so filmy. i even got a partner named madhubala. 
arnav: ya!! unique name indeed.
rk : of course, ithen one to team up with has to be special always. but the only madhubala i know is from mughal-e-azam.
arnav: we will surely find them in class. as far i know you won't be preparing the assignment.
rk : why should i when i have madhubala (winks)

madhu and khushi too read the list. they too were trying to figure out who this rishab kundra and arnav singh raizada were.
khushi: madhu.
madhu: hmm
khushi: don't take me in a wrong sense but what if this rishab kundra is full form of rk - the boy whom we met yesterday.
madhu : (gives her a stren look) no way!! after what we did in mr. mehra's class he will never put us together.
khushi: maybe you are right.

it was an hour to next class so madhu and khushi decided to go canteen but soon khushi was called to reception as principal sir wanted to have a word with her. 
so khushi went to reception .
when khushi reached reception she found that the peon mistakenly called her rather than khushi kumar. as soon as she was about to step back she heard the receptionist calling arnav singh raizada. so she decided to sit silently in corner and find out who this arnav singh raizada was.
khushi picked up the newspaper lying there and hid her face behind it. then she heard someone coming there.
recptionist offered him the phone . it seemed it was from his family. as soon as that person spoke khushi felt as though she had recognized his voice.  then slowly the person turned over and khushi froze when she saw his face.

madhu was passing through basketball court when she heard someone yelling- " hey rishab pass the ball !! ". so this rk was here. but before madhu could do something a ball hit her hardly on head and she fell down.
sorry !!
someone called her and offered her his hand. she took his hand and got up. but soon as she looked up she saw the person was none other then the boy who created so much mess yesterday.
madhu : you!!!
rk: not again please. i said i am sorry . are you going to get me detained for this too?
madhu saw him. he was so good looking and well toned. why were the things going like thus?? she felt a strange numbness every time they met.she was trying hard not to look at him.
madhu was about to walk off but suddenly stopped.
madhu : excuse me, do you know who this rishab kundra is??
rk : (smirks) you seem to be quite interested in him.
madhu: it's not like that. tell me if you know.
rk : yes of course i know. he is our friend but a big jerk. i have heard that he has spent last two years in a mental asylum.
rk loved the lines of worrries appearing on madhu's face.
madhu : (worried) so, is he scary??
rk : (pretending to sympathize with her) no it's nothing like that. he has never misbehaved with any girl . maybe that's because he never got to be alone with any.
one personal and free advice i wanna give.
madhu : (terrified) what??
rk : stay away from him. he is very dangerous and don't ask anyone about this.
madhu : (unsuspectingly) yes.

khushi planned to quietly sneak out . she decided to request mr. mehra to change her partner as she didn't wanted to team up with an angry young man like him.
but as soon as she was about to leave someone called her.
receptionist: khushi !!
arnav instantly turned back and the two froze on seeing each other.
receptionist- you are still here??
khushi : (looking at arnav) oh...i...i just came here...because...err...i forgot my bag here.
receptionist: did you found it?
khushi: no. but don't worry i will manage.

khushi soon ran outside and went straight to the class where she saw a tensed madhu already there. she quickly sat beside her.s
soon arnav and rk entered and the class started.
after the lecture:
mr. mehra: i have decided partners very carefully. so no one will dare to ask me to change the partners.
now i want all of you to come and sign this notice saying that you will submit your assignment after two weeks. also discuss about the book you want to work on.
so mr. mehra started calling out their names.
after sometime he called: arnav singh raizada and khushi kumari gupta.
both arnav and khushi came forward as madhu and rk froze. 

khushi clearly saw that arnav was not happy with all this and his expressions were piercing her .but this doesn't matter to her. she reminded herself that he too was human and can eat her. 

mr. mehra : (to arnav) i have seen your previous records and                           expect best from you.
damn it!!! how could one expect things to be perfectly find when khushi was around.

finally he call madhubala and rishab kundra.
madhu was terrified to face that freak but quietly rose from her seat and at the same time rk got up.
rk was shocked on seeing her. he never expected her to be madhubala. but one thing he had to admit -she had grace and beauty like her. 
madhu felt anger burning inside her when she found that he was the real rishab.
oh god!! how could she be so stupid enough to believe her. couldn't she find that rk stood for rishab kundra.
rk was first shocked but then he smirked looking at anger burnt face of madhu.  so his prank finally worked and he managed to irritate her. little did he knew that after sometime he will be the one who would not be able to see pain or fear in her eyes.

as soon as the bell rang rk ran outside the class. he knew that madhu was following her.

inside:
khushi: look mr. arnav singh raizada. neither i nor you are interested to work together but have to . so please ward of these angry looks and behave normally if you want to work with me.
arnav: look who's speaking about behaving normally , the one who herself is abnormal.
khushi: listen you !! (points out her finger)
arnav: (grabs her hand and pushes her finger inwards) you listen to me - come prepared with your topic tomorrow. we need to discuss about the book .

outside:
madhu : stop rk!!
rk : hi madhubala...ahaan!!
madhu : (fuming) say my name properly and keep your mouth shut if you can't.
rk : ooo!! anger. are you always like this?
madhu: shut up!! if you think i am perturbed by your stupid prank then you are wrong. i just came here to tell you to decide the book.
rk :doesn't looks so to me and by the way i have already decided the book on which we are going to prepare our assignment.
madhu : (surprised) already?? which one??
rk : (winks) 50 shades of grey.
madhu : WHAT??

part 4:

Edited by kendra - 23 December 2012 at 11:47am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

zelja89aliahayseTrackeystephanieferparas99SiMi81TZSOOmilhanflowing_rivergeetrana45LicyabhingyaDiahhharshijikshubhangibgscribeaksujiVsoujanyaAroraNbria-Misek-Asyalover..Adeeba..princesshelenarunsunita_gmNewton123saijahnavicool_sriSaiSLogicalNonsense-SmexyGhost-deepak148Sahiba_dollpunam2712_CookieMonster_The.Lannister

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kendra

..Adeeba..

IF-Dazzler

..Adeeba..

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
nice update. loved it & thanx 4 PM.
loved rishbala's basketball court scene & which book is this '50 shades of grey'.
update soon...

Vsoujanya

Goldie

Vsoujanya

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
hahahahhaha LOLLOL OFCOURSE! OF COURSE RK PICKS 50 SHADES OF GREY! lol The update was fab! I loved it lol ahhh crazy yet adorable couples! WAY TO GOO!Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.