love could be that strong... - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey 
this is a dream come true
All my favourite on screen characters blend in to one FF
Mind blowing 
thanks for the PM and this is simply awesome :)
sorry friends will update tomorrow ...just typed next part but i don't know how it got deleted😭... now i don't have time to write today.
                   Love could be that strong...

As soon as the class was over everyone let out a sigh of relief except four the four as they didn't knew what was going to happen next. Mr. mehra asked madhu and rk to meet him at library after half an hour. after that rk and arnav went to canteen whereas madhu and khushi went to the garden. till then four of them didn't spoke but their looks were enough to tell about the silent cease fire going between them.

in the canteen:

arnav: hey buddy, this isn't the first time you got detention. then what the problem?? and even this detention takes your count to 70.                                   
rk :(fuming) problem!!! that girl she has created mess in my life since i met this morning.
arnav: this morning??
rk : oh yes i was the freak whom she was talking about.
arnav: (surprised) you knocked her??
rk : what!! you too are taking her side. she was walking in the middle of road. you know how safe i drive.
arnav: yes (though he actually knew how much safe it was that too when he was getting late)
that's ok. but what's the big deal you're only going to library.
rk : that's for you mr. future business tycoon.  it'a the most unhappening place. you know i stopped going to library after sixth grade.
arnav: ok let's change the topic.
but just then they heard someone .
hii !!!!

in the garden :

Madhu was in two states she was relieved that mr. mehra called her to library but on the other hand she was worried cause this was the first time she got detention.
khushi : (who was sitting besides her asked innocently) madhu??
madhu : yes?
khushi: do you (she offers peanuts to her)
madhu : (annoyed) khushi , i got detention not you. 
khushi : i know.
madhu: then why are you eating right now?
khushi: (sheepishly) er... that's because i was feeling hungry.
madhu: don't lie to me. i know you get hungry when you are stressed.
khushi: (hugs her tightly) oh dear i am so scared. what if mr. mehra suspends you??
madhu : relax , everything will be fine.
OH HI GIRLS!!

arnav and rk looked up and saw three extremely flashy girls standing there. they were wearing the shortest of possible clothes and one of them was flashing ample of her cleavage and other had a plastic smile on her place. but one thing sure about them was that they all were totally dumb.
not again (both of them thought).
lavanya: (leaning a little over arnav) hi!! i am lavanya . she is deepali and she is trishna.
rk : hi!! (quickly turns his face)
trishna: i think you are upset after what happend in class.
(she didn't wanted him to know that madhu was her cousin sister)
deepali : forget about this. one can't expect any other thing from both of them.
lavanya : (hurrying to the point) so are you two fre...
rk: i think we should go . mr. mehra has called us. as you know. so we will talk about it later.
they both rushed outside and the three pussycats were left embarrased.
that one was a futile attempt.

madhu and khushi turned and saw miss della standing there.
khushi and madhu : hi miss della!!
miss della: hi friends!
miss della was a full figured flirty woman in her late thirties or early forties.she was school receptionist. though called so but miss della was of the age to be called mrs and mother of two children. but she never found someone worth her ( or as she thought). the most handsome boys she liked already had a girlfriend. so she was still waiting for her knight in shining armor.
madhu : miss della i have go to mr. mehra.
della: bye.
after that madhu goes to library and della too goes away but khushi was determined not to leave her friend alone. so she decided to follow madhu.

when madhu reached library she saw rk already waiting outside. and then the two went inside.
arnav was waiting outside when miss della saw her. millions of guitars started playing in her heart as she saw her prince charming in arnav.
she slowly started pacing towards him. arnav too noticed that but now it was too late as she was too close to her.

inside library:
mr. mehra asked madhu and rk to help him sort the various books lying on the table. rk felt suffocated there.
madhu and rk sat besides each other and opposite to mr. mehra. they were very careful not to fight again as neither of them wanted to be in each others company anymore without knowing the fact that the were always meant to be with each other.

outside: 
miss della : (she knowingly dropped her books in front of arnav ) ouch!!
arnav bent and gave her books ti her.
della: thank you!!! 
arnav: your welcome.
della: (staring lovingly at him) how sweet!!
arnav: (surprised) excuse me!!
della: (comes a little more closer and puts her hand on his arm) where were you till now??
arnav: what the??
della: (blushes) so naughty (and playfully pats him on shoulder)
arnav then saw khushi coming in corridor . he rushes to her and tightly hugs her. she tries to free herself but can't.
arnav: (loud enough for della to hear) where were you ? i was looking for you since morning.
oh!! so he too had a girlfriend . how lucky khushi !!! she thought.

inside library:
soon mr. mehra asked madhu to pass him the last bundle of books. as soon she got up she found someone pulling her back. she turned around and saw that rk was holding her hand tightly.
madhu : (whispers) leave my hand!!
rk : (smirks) try yourself.
she tries to free her hand but can't.
mr. mehra: miss malik pass the bundle.
madhu tries to give the bundle with one hand but the the books fall down and rk quickly leaves her hand.
madhu : sorry sir, but it was his fault.
rk : what?? you are saying as if i was holding your hand under table. (winks)
mr. mehra: shut up both of you. now i want both you to put these remaining books in their shelves.
rk : both of us??
mr. mehra: yes you heard me right mr. kundra!!
he then walks out.

outside:
as soon as miss della left arnav let go  of khushi.
khushi: (screams) are you ou...
arnav: (quickly covers her mouth with his hands. he didn't wanted to create a scene outside library) shut up!!
for a moment khushi went numb and he felt himself drowning in her beautiful eyes full of mischievousness but quickly snapped back after hearing foot steps of mr. mehra coming outside.

inside the library: 
rk : as if all this was not enough.
madhu : you started all thhis.
rk : had you kept your mouth shut in class , nothing like this would have happened.
madhu : you were trying to touch me.
rk : really ??( starts to pace towards her) if i wanted to touch you i would have done it few minutes ago. (smirks) cause we are all alone as you can see and i can easily overpower you.
madgu looks and around and her heart skipped a beat as she was really all alone.
she quickly picks the books and moves towards the shelf.
at last she pulled a stool to place the last book which was a little above her reach.
rk : can ihelp you?
madhu : no!!
rk : as you say.
he stands in corner and watches placing the book but as soon as she starts to descend she slips. but he quickly comes and catches her.there was one thing that he had to admit- she was too beautiful and even more when terrified.
 madhu shut her eyes as she expected her head to hit the ground but was caught by some strong arms.
she slowly opened her eyes and looked into the big caramel eyes staring at her intently.
just then rk heard arnav calling his name. he quickly let go of her and removes his hand from her waist.
arnav: are you alright??
rk :ya!!
khushi: come let's go (pulls madhu)
arnav: ya we had enough drama for today.
khushi : what?? hello mr. what -ever-you-are . this all mess was started because of you. had you not sat with me nothing would have happened.
arnav: excuse me?? you and your friend started all this drama!!
khushi is about to say something when madhu stops her.
madhu : let's go . i don't want to stay here anymore.
khushi and madhu go outside.

rk : hey arnav will you do one thing for me!! please!!
arnav: don't worry i will not tell anything to di.
rk : you're great buddy!!

that night madhu, khushi , rk and arnav unknowingly kept thinking about each other.

NEXT DAY:
the list of partners in english project work was out on notice board.
rk and arnav read the names of their partners.
arnav: khushi kumari gupta?? (don't know why but he feared her to be the same girl)
rk : and my partner is- madhubala!! woah!! who is this legendary actress??

part 3:

Edited by kendra - 11 years ago
nyc update and i love you give rishbala more importance. Hmm, and plz update soon,
I love this story, wonderful college/school setting. haha when they find out about their partners, flip out session lol LOVED THE UPDATE! 👏
Awosu updates plz continue soon..love it❤️ 
OMG!!! it sounds wonderful.. 
Beautifully written... 😛
Edited by arnvkushi - 11 years ago
Simply awesome update. Cont soon.
Thanks fr the PM.