Page 3 Page 107

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
loved it dear... upate soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love could be that strong... (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_CookieMonster_

IF-Stunnerz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Omg a new ff wow yaaru...cant wait for updates hun...hehe awesme characters

SaiS

tabby999

IF-Stunnerz

tabby999

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
congrats and thanks

SaiS

kendra

Goldie

kendra

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
             Love could be that strong...

The morning was bright and cheerful. it had something unusual about it but what?? madhu was peeping out of the window and admiring the beauty of dawn.suddenly the alarm rang for fourth time. this is it, she thought. madhu then turned towards khushi who was still sleeping .
madhu :(shaking khushi) wake up you sleepyhead!!!
khushi: (moans) shut up honey . i need a little more sleep. besides even the alram didn't rang yet.
madhu: (showing her the alarm clock) oyi miss it has already buzzed four times and if it rings for fifth time i am going to bang it on your head.
khushi : i think you need to sleep too.(pulls her on bed)
madhu : oh maa!! you made jalebis??
khushi (quickly jumps at the name of jalebi) : what??where??
she then realises how madhu fooled her. madhu starts to laugh.
khushi: you find it very funny na?
madhu : now go and get ready we have english literature lecture at 8 am.

at raizada mansion :
arnav entered in room and found rk up in the bed but yawning. he never got up earlier than this.
arnav: so already up??
rk : ya. where is di??
arnav : lucky that she went to temple.
rk : (surprised) why??
arnav: lucky cause your girlfriend number 68 just called up and ate my mind for half an hour.
rk : dude you listened her for half an hour??
arnav : not at all i just recorded it for you. listen when you are free.
rk : wait!! number 68   sania??
arnav: no!!
rk : let me guess, chayya.
arnav : a lil bit closer.
rk : just one more chance - maya!!!
arnav : ya maya!! i couldn't understand what she said cause she was crying and cursing at same time.
rk : woah!!
arnav: she said one day a girl will come in your life who will make you go crazy.
rk : i don't thiiink so. no girl can make rk crazy. she must be special.
anjali : she will be.
both arnav and rk and surprised by anjali's unannounced intervention. rk gets up and starts to move towards the door.
anjali: i wish god two bring true soul mates in both of your life.
who knows may be today !!!
arvan and rk : oh di!!
rk : we came here just because of you but now please don't expect us to find our so called filmy true love on the first day of college.
di : and what if you??
rk :(he takes her hand and twirls her around) then it will be phela nasha pehla khumar.(winks)

madhu and khushi gulped their breakfast as soon as possible and rushed to college. on their way they found almost everyone talking about the new family that shifted in old mansion. suddenly madhu realised that she forgot her assignment on the dining table. she asked khushi to ahead . though khushi disagreed initially but then she agreed. madhu turned back and rushed towards home whereas khushi headed to college all alone.
as soon as khushi reached college she saw a shiny new car standing in the parking lot. that must be of those rich brats.
when khushi reached the class she saw the whole class staring at her. was there something on her face?? her hand automatically flew to her face but then she realised that they all were staring at someone behind her. without even bothering to look at him khushi quickly ran to her favourite desk near window.but as soon as she sat she realized that that person quickly came forward and sat before her just when she was about to sit.
she then saw him and felt mesmerised by him but quickly snapped back.
khushi: hey you!!! this is my seat.
arnav : really?? i thought it was made of wood.
whole class giggled and khushi felt so much embarrassed. 
khushi : (showing fake angry) listen mr. just get of my seat. i always sit here with my friend.
arnav: but not today i think.
trishna: why don't you sit somewhere else?? please just don't irritate him on his first day.
she then turns to arnav and looks at him passionately.
trishna: you can make yourself comfortable here (pointing seat next to her).
arnav rolled his eyes.
this was enough. now khushi kumari gupta was not going to give in so easily.
khushi : (stomping her books on the desk) fine!!! i will also sit here.
arnav: what the...
khushi then sits besides arnav who is quite surprised at her childish behavior.

whereas madhu was finding it difficult to comeback.she missed all the bus and was not able to find any auto. suddenly a speeding car came from behind and brushed past her. her books fell from her hand.
madhu : (shouts) are you blind or what?? why do you drive when you don't know how to.
the car stops and comes back towards her. a mysteriously handsome boy came out of it. his looks were hot enough to melt anyone but not madhu.
rk saw a stammeringly beautiful girl standing on road. she was boiling with anger.
madhu: can't you see!! you ruined my notebooks.
rk : (annoyed) excuse me. it was not my fault . you were walking in the middle of road.
madhu: perhaps you don't even have manners. i know people from big cities very well. they all are selfish like you.
rk : oh they are only selfish but you small town girls don't even have brain and sense.
madhu : (points her finger) listen you!!
rk : what?? what will you do??
then he slowly starts to close on her and madhu starts to walk backward. she quickly glanced at road but it was all  empty. 
madhu : (thinking to herself) are you crazy madhu ?? you know these type of boys they can do anything .
she frantically remembers about her pepper spray which she left in her cupboard.
rk comes close to her but then stops.
rk : i don't think i should waste my time on someone like you .
i am late today because of you. hasta la vista.
he quickly leaves her there standing all alone. 

rk reached class just a few minutes after it began but was lucky enough to miss his lecture on latecoming by mr.mehra. he was surprised to see arnav sitting with a girl. so he sat on the front row desk as only it was unoccupied.
khushi frantically checked time. she was feelinh worried for madhu . what if she was stuck somewhere. oh! she should have gone with her.
after fifteen minutes madhu finally came running towards class.
mr. mehra : ahh!! miss malik. so you are finally here.
madhu : sorry sir.
rk quicky turned to see her as he recognised her voice. he was stunned to her again.
madhu : (panting) i am sorry sir.
mr. mehra: now will you please tell me why were you late??
madhu : sir some freak knocked his car into me.
rk flinched at her words. how dare she to call him a freak.
mr. mehra: ok come and sit with mr. kundra.
madhu just turns towards rk .
madhu : you??
everyone including mr. mehra is surprised at her reaction.
mr.mehra: so know that you know each other will you please sit and let me continue my class.
madhu sat besides rk and shot a quick glance at khushi who flashed a faint smile at her.
during whole lecture madhu sat as far as possible from rk . rk found it amusing and he slowly shifted towards her to annoy her more. madhu noticed this.
madhu : (whispers) listen just stay away from me.
rk : i think you are hallucinating. look i am well in my territory. and besides you are not of my level so that i should try to come near you.
madhu: you ar...
mr. mehra: (cutting both of them) stop it both of you!!!
madhu and rk : but sir...
mr. mehra : enough!! detention both of you. meet me after the break.
rk: not with her sir!!
mr. mehra: just keep quite. i will talk to you later.
madhu and rk threw daggers at each other whereas both khushi and arnav were worried for their friends. 

part 2:

Edited by kendra - 18 December 2012 at 12:08pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

zelja89aliahaysestephanieferpriyankasweet21Licyabhingyanai1311_yspDiahhmilhanSiMi81geetrana45Pujark3kshubhangimydrashtiPristineSoulButifuleyesVsoujanyaaksuji-Misek-MsCeylonarunsunita_gmlove.piyaliprincesshelenAsyaloversaijahnaviNewton123dreamyjennicepunam2712SaiSSahiba_dollLogicalNonsense-SmexyGhost-deepak148.SalmanDeewani._CookieMonster_

SiMi81

SiMi81

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Kendra, I love your stories! You have such a great imagination and you're an excellent writer! So cute yaar! Please update soon!   Smile

***"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." ~Julie de Lespinasse ***

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VsoujanyakendraSaiS

..Adeeba..

IF-Dazzler

..Adeeba..

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
college love story. i really liked it. they are always sweet. first a lot of fights then love.

loved the part 1. thanx 4 PM.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VsoujanyaSaiS

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SaiS

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Awesome Update Kendra

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.