love could be that strong... (Page 101)

Post Reply New Post

Page 101 of 107

kendra

Goldie

kendra

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

his pain of love will make him superstar and his medicine madhu entry in movies will decreade his pain
Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SiMi81SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love could be that strong... (Page 101)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kendraSaiS

kendra

Goldie

kendra

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged

look like u will have to create a new thread for this ff soon and hmm i wanna ask we have crossed half of d ff or 75 % of the ff
what does a new thread means?? even i am not sure but i think we have crossed 60% of the ff.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kendraSaiS

Blackpoison

IF-Sizzlerz

Blackpoison

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Awesome
update i knw rk arnav ko kese pata chalega that madhu khush hai innocent but i might b wrong also.Smile

kendraSaiS

kendra

Goldie

kendra

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged

125 pages and 150 pages at most are enough for one thread for a ff. if u continue the ff, u should create a thread 2 putting the llink of thread 1 in it.
okay i will make new ff after part 30. 
thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

kendra

Goldie

kendra

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
                         Love  could be that strong...
part 30:
                               A new beginning

*SEVEN YEARS LATER*

mumbai:
one of the biggest bunglows in the posh areas of mumbai. the place was none less than heaven . full of all the luxuries one can think of.
the sun shone brightly outside. a girl opened the windows of a big mansion. she looked outside to see a world full of life and motion.
a thousands of people were waiting outside to see a glimpse of the person sleeping peacefully inside on his bed.but the person who was not like any of these fans, the person who was different from them all was missing since last seven years. she felt something usual about the day.
anjali turned around.
anjali: wake up my superstar!!
rk grumbles and turns his head to other side.
anjali: it's enough rishab!! first you ask me to wake you. and then you yourself are not ready to get up.
rk: let me sleep di!! you go and wake kush!!
anjali: i need not to wake him as he wakes me up daily.
suddenly a boy of around five and a half years of age comes running in the room and jumps on the bed !!
he starts to hit rk playfully.
kush: mamu!! wake up!!
rk finally gets up.
rk : hi champ!!
kush: hi buddy!!
 and they both high five.
anjali: i am going down . get ready in five minutes.
rk : okay.
they both wait for her to go outside.as soon as anjali is out of sight.
kush: (shows a toy gun to rk) hands up!! and shoot!! (he pretends to shoot rk)
rk too pretends to get shoot and fells on the bed.
kush giggles at his achievement.
kush was son of anjali and samar. he looked like his father but was an exact replica of anjali in nature.
he was best friends with rk and arnav.

kush goes running to arnav's room and sees him working on his laptop.
kush: that's too bad buddy.
arnav: oh sorry dear!! 
kush: cheating!! you told me that you would play with me .
arnav: sorry!! okay shoot!!
kush: no i will not shoot , instead we are going to play Winnie the pooh.
arnav: what??
kush: i will be ru, mom will be kanga, dad will be tigger, superstar will be pooh and you will be rabbit !!
arnav: but why me rabbit??
kush: you can be piglet otherwise.
arnav: no i am better with rabbit.

at the same time.
a girl was cleaning her room. today's newspaper was lying o the table. she picked it up and started to read. the magazine paper had his face on the front along with his interview. it said that the shooting for his new movie was starting very soon. not interested to read further she quickly put it back. so he was again in front of her . she felt his gaze piercing  her even through the photograph in newspaper.
seven years have gone . she was determined not to face him again but five years back when his debut movie released she found him all over the news again.
suddenly she heard her friend screaming from bathroom. 
khushi: madhu!!
madhu: wait a minute!! here it is (gives her the towel)
khushi: (takes towel by opening the bathroom door a little) how did you know??
madhu: shut up khushi!! it's your daily habit to forget something or other.
madhu: now hurry up!!
khushi: oki doki!!

madhu and khushi were in mumbai too. when their father got transferred to mumbai he couldn't adjust to the terms and conditions there and ultimately resigned from the job. he started his own business of own. i was small fashion house. madhu now worked with him. whereas khushi was working with a local textile house.

seven years back when anjali and samar got to know about all this, they searched for them everywhere. but khushi and madhu were not found. rk and arnav now hated them even more because they left them. rk went to america to study acting in a topmost university there. arnav also got scholarship from a university in France.
two years later they both returned but completely changed. rk was a superstar now. the girl went wary to get a single look of him. arnav was now the founder anf owner of AR Group of designs. but the series of events had changed their personalities too. arnav was a charming workaholic business tycoon who believed girls to be a wastage of time. whereas rk thought different. he had numerous girlfriends but they never found a place in his heart. he was a dark but irresistible person. 

madhu and khushi too were mature but not in complete sense. they both were still full of life and happiness. what happened was a dark spell that was over long back. 

what will happen when two angels will meet the two handsome devils??
 will love be able to again weave it's magical spell ??

part 31:
second thread:

Edited by kendra - 03 February 2013 at 7:50am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1Amrtinazelja89aliahaysesvirensukritimishraSiMi81priyankasweet21nai1311_yspgeet_9713kshubhangibgscribeAroraNaksujiButifuleyesalicepuppymalini96-Misek-arunsunita_gmprincesshelensush12_RMNewton123harianjanadreamyjenniceDesire6My_VivJaan-SmexyGhost-deepak148LogicalNonsense-Dil-SaiSayaazukideewaniSahiba_doll_CookieMonster_vmpy

fraser

IF-Dazzler

fraser

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Noww that orginal story begin need more strong n mature arshi n rishibala
------edited-----
so RK is now superstar... Its going to b more intresting as couple now more mature ... Waiting how they approach each other

Edited by precious-pie - 02 February 2013 at 12:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kendraarunsunita_gmSaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.