love could be that strong... - Page 65

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
kendra plz clear MU soon. How rk came to conclusion that madhu left for that reason ? i want both rk and madhubala be superstar. a simple req from ur oldest and fave reader
and i made a prediction in the pst taht u will take a leap lol. and also clear deepali MU
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deepak148

kendra plz clear MU soon. How rk came to conclusion that madhu left for that reason ? i want both rk and madhubala be superstar. a simple req from ur oldest and fave reader

you know rk !! somewhere he still loves madhu but can't accept it. this pain and agony is required to make him a superstar. and there onwards his ishq and junoon start. i needed my characters  to grow up and become mature. a college romance was going on uptill now. but now the story needs to be mature and passionate.
i will try my best to fulfill the req of my oldest and fave reader. 
😃
his pain of love will make him superstar and his medicine madhu entry in movies will decreade his pain
kendra thumbnail

his pain of love will make him superstar and his medicine madhu entry in movies will decreade his pain

😉
look like u will have to create a new thread for this ff soon and hmm i wanna ask we have crossed half of d ff or 75 % of the ff
kendra thumbnail

look like u will have to create a new thread for this ff soon and hmm i wanna ask we have crossed half of d ff or 75 % of the ff

what does a new thread means?? even i am not sure but i think we have crossed 60% of the ff.

125 pages and 150 pages at most are enough for one thread for a ff. if u continue the ff, u should create a thread 2 putting the llink of thread 1 in it.
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Awesome
update i knw rk arnav ko kese pata chalega that madhu khush hai innocent but i might b wrong also.😊
kendra thumbnail

125 pages and 150 pages at most are enough for one thread for a ff. if u continue the ff, u should create a thread 2 putting the llink of thread 1 in it.

okay i will make new ff after part 30. 
thanks