India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

gauthum's ignorance

twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Gauthum is ignorent of the fact that ranu is preganant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is something that was revealed yesterday!

So I am  sure that they will show that gauthum doesConfusednot know anything about dk and sanya's relationshipAngry

BY looking at 11th episode i felt that the  script writers have no brain or they are paid very less by the guhasLOL

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 4:58am | IP Logged

hi

Twine we decided that we need to have our insane cap on...so guhas can carry on as we won't think or analyse just watch and see what happens..

SamyLOL

twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 5:03am | IP Logged

yes samy i agree with you fully

i just don't want to loose my mental balance or get td in my dream .........sorry not to get td nightmaresLOL,and spoil my forthcoming visit to ireland since my visit is fully accademic ....so i cannot take chances

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 5:12am | IP Logged

hi

yes twine i think wathcing TD we all must be insane but we should keep some sanity with us..like u say don't spoil your fab visit to our neeigbouring country....

TD reaches new heights if insanity day by day...

SamyBig smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index