Kuchh shaitan log crore pati kahenge toh kaun - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mithalee

aaalelele bachu ko kya doubt aaya but,too gud bacha...main khud yehi sochri especially shaitaan aur the serial...kbc is ok kyunki they are there b'coz they are famous as Dr Ashutosh and Dr Nidhi so ek taraf se dekha jaye to ktlk ko related hain, par the serial i feel unki personal life ko related hain isliye main kabhi comment nahi karti...aur shaitaan mujhe apni shaitaniyon se time nahi milta toh uspar kaha se comment karu 😉

After long time someone called me bachu. feel good.Thanks. time pass ke liye kuchh toh hum karenge na!😆
Lagata hai Bhagwan hamari baat sun raha hai😊
Vishwasniy sutronse khabaren mil rahi hai

Nidhi (Kritika Kamra) and Ashutosh's (Sharad Kelkar) strong love feelings will unite them again in Kuch ...
I hope that lack of sbs coverage doesn't signify something deeper
Originally posted by Vidishaa

I hope that lack of sbs coverage doesn't signify something
deeper

Do we have any choice than accepting it as part and parcel of life.
Kal ho na ho Aaj enjoy karo
Really appreciate your great idea rajini 
Even i my self thinking about all this .But when it comes to KBC it ' s really a dream come true . Yes but there is less promos on SK and KK . No sbb or sbs promos but this is the reality rajini i comment regarding this matter most of the time that sony not treating well. How many times they stop repeat telecast 
But when it comes to forum i feel the post makers becoming less but  i feel after the KBC telecast this will be ok 
But don't forget that still we are with our lovely show 
Great post rajani. Agree with you.
Serial n shaitaan news have SK-KK in it.so m fine..
Well,I agree with you ,after all it is KTLK forum,regarding KBC,it is our wish coming true but I think discussion on any other serial is not good.Regarding SBS-SBB I dont think they show regular updates of any show on Sony,not even BALH
Agree rajni.. Wants more ktlk. News, discussion..
very proud of kk/ sk in kbc..