Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Test of Love Track - Revisited (Page 6 updated)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Reopened - 12th Jan 2013 - Page 6

Upon prodding by Dipali, RK boasts to Dipali that he tested Madhu the way she suggested and has found that Madhu loves Rishabh and not RK...That Madhu topped his test with distinction as she stands top in his list of relationships he holds valuable to him... And that he has success because he has now love in his life which was spurned by Dipali 5 years back and now she failed as she has nothing left.Just that to his dismay, Madhu has been overhearing all of this. We see a shell-shocked Madhu's face. To be continued...

Test of Love - Never wrong to test when you actually love someone or trust someone. Sometimes its peremptory demand from the extremely loved one.

One thing is sure from today's episode, no matter how poorly they executed it by involving clunk plots such Dips entering RK's room to brainwash him and Madhu visiting Chawl to have Trishna curse her and tell about Padmini-Shamsher fallout...They showed that Madhu will love him, but will never completely put him above everything else. She is gonna always fail him and he(RK) will have to keep learning to live with rejection and yet loving her. And Madhu will always fail to understand his need until she realizes that she hurt him bad and tries to compensate that hurt by loving him more. 

He(RK) will want her to love him in all trust and she will fail because she will always hold something back from him about her. If you see it is RK who has shared his past with Madhu and she has not shared anything about her to RK by herself. She instead shared with Rads rather freely (that's why I said lesbian tendencies in my Episode Discussion thread), but she doesn't share anything with RK. She only told him one thing...about her biological father who tried to kill her...and later it was RK who asked her for the whole story.

Madhu has problem trusting RK. That was shown this Monday or Tuesday I guess, when she said, "Dhoka to nahin doge na". You cannot be distrusting even before giving the person a chance. That is plain negativity as things doomed for bad. That morning RK was in super goner mood and hence did not get angry, but it was enough to hurt the sensitive Rishabh inside him, had Rishabh decided to raise his head.

Part of RK problem, which was poorly executed today in test of love was that he wants to be himself when with Madhu and hence will not fear to bare his heart and head before her, if he feels reassured by her that he can do it by trusting himself with her. That's where the complex subject of do you love Rishabh or RK. It was executed badly, because the writers can never be sure how viewers will understand complex subjects, so trying to show through RK as the superstar with material wealth and Rishabh as the real man. which is not actually true. RK can be real RK as well. 

But that question of "Can I trust myself with you Madhu?" in the deeper sense of Test of Love from RK end is where Madhu failed him today. She couldn't freely give her hand and hold his hand and then talk her objections. Instead she chose to retain her hand, chose to keep quiet, maintain her problems as hers. In Ganesha track too she, went behind RK's back to restore his faith. Her folly almost cost him his life. This secretive missions of her are going to be detrimental to either. In Shamsher arrest case, she went against RK and left the house in dead of night. She landed into lot of trouble. She and her family got saved because of RK. If RK was not intelligent, would he have been able to trust and forgive her ?

When Madhu encounters problems, she won't share them with her husband, when as a wife she should share information with him so that level of trust builds up between husband and wife. Instead she will hide things from him and try to tackle everything by herself. That act would actually endanger her and RK as well and RK will have clean up the mess. This is going to be sore point between them, why Madhu would not trust information with RK ? Illogical she is, and in her illogic she is going to hurt RK a lot. Why he loves her is because, this illogical woman is the only one who will allow him to be spontaneous and not be the RK superstar as she is that dumb and naive to conspire against him.

Madhu needs to learn to share herself with RK along with her duties to others, Please note...Loving is not equal to sharing yourself.

RK will now always have to be careful with her because he loves her madly and can lose himself anytime and knowing that she holds back part of her self, his pride will also get hurt if he tries to bare himself when it is not needed by her. He may trust her bit by bit if she starts to share herself with him. And boy! I have not seen Madhu do it. Not that there is a lot Madhu can tell about her past...but she hardly speaks to him. Does RK actually know who Madhu is other that her being a goner fo him ? 

They needed to know each other before they could have fallen in love. Alas, they fell in love without knowing each other. Ab bhugto !!! Now start learning about each other !!!

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 13 January 2013 at 10:12pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4roshan110shanmanjuLetsLiveragadeepikaparas99love_me_notpnarsapolloartemislarimel22HopelessLoveRed_Opiumpsk08PrincessNZorica_Bgdaan-rishvaani21latekateprema_ksdeepa911AADHIDEVstressreliefarunsunita_gmamrithassangeeta9211bipsapplenpeachessree.gattuDoJin-acacia-Soundarya22sp110Sagar21Ananya05-Cupcake-_Darling_-Ratzz--Aswathy-Angel-33zoya_naziya-SmexyGhost--Saheba-SaiSmaria090_charu_keenu_kkNeelambari..-Jwalamukhi-levernemanesha76.DreamCatcher.leelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Test of Love Track - Revisited (Page 6 updated)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pnars

pnars

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Very, very true.

The scary extrapolation from yesterday's episode - it gave me a sleepless hour or two last night - new guy comes in and some circumstance forces Madhu to accept a movie with him. 

This will truly strike RK where it hurts. Deepali redux!

I hope they won't pull yesterday's small misunderstanding and make it a months-long separation before Madhu learns to share and RK learns to let his biwi talk.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

love_me_notJuhiRockzVsoujanyasangeeta92110-SD-0-Saheba-SaiSleelaa9

sangeeta9211

IF-Dazzler

sangeeta9211

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
nice post , very true

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0SaiS

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

SD awesome post Clap Clap Clap ,

First of all i am glad that you made a separate post . You have written everything so beautifully . I always felt Madhu's trust towards RK is very less . I would not blame Madhu for that . Their marriage happened in unusual circumstances & RK is also very unpredictable . Madhu has yet to understand RK very well . I think now in next Track Rishabala's understanding will reach next level . I think both will start trusting eachother more . 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

love_me_notJuhiRockzVsoujanya0-SD-0-Aswathy-SaiS_charu_Neelambari...DreamCatcher.hifzaaleelaa9

radhamanu

radhamanu

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
nice post

0-SD-0SaiS

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I guess its the situation./circumstances in which they got married that the trust factor could not be sowed in Madhu, from the very beginning. RK was the one who was leading the marriage, dominating her, taking every single decision on her behalf. She has seen  extreme personalities of RK, and she is somewhat dwindling bw them to find peace for herself. Just like RK has his past issues, Madhu do have her own insecurities deeply sowed, which may be time will heal, as they will shed their past baggage with time. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

love_me_notstressreliefJuhiRockznlm4sree.gattuapplenpeaches-Aswathy-SaiSmanesha76Neelambari...DreamCatcher.leelaa9

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I hope misunderstanding is removed fast.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRockzvaani21sree.gattuSaiSleelaa9

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
awesome post..:)

0-SD-0SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.