It's her 19th Birthday Bash_ Wish her - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by xoxoarvi

Happy Birthday Dear!! May all of your wishes come true on this day! Hope you stay happy and have prosperity for the years to come! Have a blast!

Originally posted by riva2987

oh baby!!! a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY...lots of wishes, stay blessed and be in bliss and babe keep rocking this forum...πŸ˜ƒ

😳😳 Riva! πŸ€— 

happy birthday vannyπŸ€—...wishing u many many happy returns of the day...
Originally posted by tastahnin

happy birthday vannyπŸ€—...wishing u many many happy returns of the day...

πŸ€—

Many many happy returns of the day vanny, i dint knew that its your birthday today, why u dint told me during chatting sweety, i wil pray for u that god bless u and u get al happiness in life, so birthday girl enjoy your day and pray for your next year, be happy and dont forget me as v have become good friends, so enjoy, love u sweetheart, once again 'A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR FRIEND VANNY'
I wil pray for u that God give u a long healthy life.Edited by kashishrocks - 11 years ago
Happy Birthday , vannny. Hope u have the best birthday ever.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by powerpuff24

Happy Birthday , vannny. Hope u have the best birthday ever.πŸ˜ƒ

I hope I do too! πŸ˜‰

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago
@Anam - Thank you! πŸ€— I'm running against time here. So I'll be back to reply and thank you at length! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

@Anam - Thank you! I'm running against time here. So I'll be back to reply and thank you at length!

U r welcome dear, i know u wil be busy today, so take your time, its your day today, enjoy, be happy and as u get time come in the chat corner, happy birthday once again sweety!
Happy birthday dear..bets of wishes for the day..hope you have a great one! Love always.. πŸ˜³