Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   

Arshi's Bedtime Story - Hiatus

nJENIs Senior Member
nJENIs
nJENIs

Joined: 20 August 2012
Posts: 284

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST


The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

crazysudhafan91Zehra28vanesha230suganya91siddhanandamaamna259chinnuipkkndnalini*nanz_2211abhiyaaday_lilyDiakumar17anusadalusciousluckyAdelanoriegachocolover98bansaldiya55MidnightReadermuddled_mindBarun-Obsessedakankhajessjazzyashal_khan_Roka_AbyanAlai123amri123prabha75tachyon-Siaa-Sweet_Ashumsabz105moonlight2630pri.29793popstarfarha5556AbiLuvsArshiekiholovaishuumints23Crazy_soulaashi12Aisha1996star_fan1sikhni_chandana.sYellow.prpk525masaf59shonagudia-Prithi-kvarshaTINA!melonieflowers4usnehapatrojeb1drunkiiebabe..Anita..pakpearlAngel13.Sandy.seeta_naipsPreet.Kcvandana.sagarchavvi16harshdbdumasNichuss

muddled_mind Goldie
muddled_mind
muddled_mind

Joined: 22 July 2012
Posts: 1248

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

Are you sure you are writing for the first time...?Shocked

Its just awesome, dear. I really liked your concept. Something totally different from others.

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap 

Arnav being a doctorEmbarrassed, and Khushi NGO... WOW...! They are a perfect family now.

Many questions, of course, about Sala in particular. If they are happily married for three years, how come a 3-year-old daughter...? But, I will wait for my doubts. It may be cleared as the story progresses...

About the character sketch, need not to worry. Each story differs in its content and the content is the only component that demand a character sketch. So, just follow the flow, and everything will fall into pieces...

Do continue soon...




Edited by ranjha_arnav - 14 December 2012 at 5:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nJENIs-Siaa-Aisha1996harshdb

karmachameleon IF-Dazzler
karmachameleon
karmachameleon

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 3208

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM.
 
I read it...
 
It's interesting...
 
Like how Arnav is a doctor and Khushi is independent...
 
Two lovely kids...
 
If I am not mistaken - you had mentioned in the beginning that this story will have flashbacks??
 
Flashbacks are my personal favorite!!
 
I like your writing...it's simple, it's practical, it's clear...
 
Keep up the good work...
 
-KC

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nJENIs

nJENIs Senior Member
nJENIs
nJENIs

Joined: 20 August 2012
Posts: 284

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjha_arnav


Are you sure you are writing for the first time...?Shocked

Its just awesome, dear. I really liked your concept. Something totally different from others.

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap 

Arnav being a doctorEmbarrassed, and Khushi NGO... WOW...! They are a perfect family now.

Many questions, of course, about Sala in particular. If they are happily married for three years, how come a 3-year-old daughter...? But, I will wait for my doubts. It may be cleared as the story progresses...

About the character sketch, need not to worry. Each story differs in its content and the content is the only component that demand a character sketch. So, just follow the flow, and everything will fall into pieces...

Do continue soon...


thanks a lot yaar... yeah its my 1st time...  and yeah.. abt sala... i thought rather to give a plain intro... i shd add something na... thats y i mentioned it... its a part of story.. 


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muddled_mindAisha1996

nJENIs Senior Member
nJENIs
nJENIs

Joined: 20 August 2012
Posts: 284

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karmachameleon

Thanks for the PM.
 
I read it...
 
It's interesting...
 
Like how Arnav is a doctor and Khushi is independent...
 
Two lovely kids...
 
If I am not mistaken - you had mentioned in the beginning that this story will have flashbacks??
 
Flashbacks are my personal favorite!!
 
I like your writing...it's simple, it's practical, it's clear...
 
Keep up the good work...
 
-KC
thanku KC... 
yeah its full of FB.. like khushi narrating the story :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonrocking meenu

karmachameleon IF-Dazzler
karmachameleon
karmachameleon

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 3208

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jjsof

Originally posted by karmachameleon

Thanks for the PM.
 
I read it...
 
It's interesting...
 
Like how Arnav is a doctor and Khushi is independent...
 
Two lovely kids...
 
If I am not mistaken - you had mentioned in the beginning that this story will have flashbacks??
 
Flashbacks are my personal favorite!!
 
I like your writing...it's simple, it's practical, it's clear...
 
Keep up the good work...
 
-KC
thanku KC... 
yeah its full of FB.. like khushi narrating the story :) 
 
Great!! As I have said already - they are my favorite...keep writing!!
 
-KC

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rocking meenu

harshdb IF-Stunnerz
harshdb
harshdb

Joined: 20 July 2011
Posts: 29096

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
hey.. how are you? the story is good. pls do check spellings and grammar before posting it. other than that the part is nice. its a good start. lol.. u named the boy as Harshit?? my daughter name is Harshita..Wink i love the sentence harshit is in mothers care. its fun to read that kind. continue soon.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nJENIsmuddled_mind

nJENIs Senior Member
nJENIs
nJENIs

Joined: 20 August 2012
Posts: 284

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshdb

hey.. how are you? the story is good. pls do check spellings and grammar before posting it. other than that the part is nice. its a good start. lol.. u named the boy as Harshit?? my daughter name is Harshita..Wink i love the sentence harshit is in mothers care. its fun to read that kind. continue soon.  
heh thanks yaar... i was in a hurry this morning so i dint read it here... 
yeah now i corrected the errors(which i noticedEmbarrassed) thanku so much 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
new FF - Predictably Unpredictable; Link Thread 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: saucechips   Replies: 1151   Views: 83262

saucechips 1151 83262 22 December 2014 at 1:30am by aachal20
IPKKND FF: God Love Her (ON HIATUS) Note pg-92

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94

Author: josephadamjonas   Replies: 751   Views: 61907

josephadamjonas 751 61907 07 November 2014 at 12:55pm by Spoonai
Arshi FF: Dewdrops! Epilogue, Pg: 45, Mar 17th 2014

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: dreamymaya   Replies: 375   Views: 77446

dreamymaya 375 77446 04 November 2014 at 5:39am by anjs
#2 D3ff : A journey fromdenial toaceptance *hiatus

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: -.Nisha.-   Replies: 78   Views: 3844

-.Nisha.- 78 3844 15 July 2013 at 11:46pm by Tyagi.dishant
MG SS: Battle of wits:On Hiatus

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89

Author: maan-ki-sanjana   Replies: 705   Views: 23271

maan-ki-sanjana 705 23271 31 March 2013 at 8:54am by mounacuty

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index