KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Allah Miyan what's wrong with me?Loving this show way too much!Have recently started watching and have caught up with all episodes till date and just can't get enough of KSG...he just leaves me spell bound with his dashing good looks and his excellent acting skillls...go all gooey and mushy everytime he comes on screen.I am loving Asad and Zoya's jodi so far...they look awsome together and my cutie pie Aayan...absolutely love and adore him to bits...aaawww...he is just tooo cute!Never fails to make me smile and grin away like a cheshire cat with his crazy antics and superb gatiyaan shayari..😆Ayaan and Asad have fab chemistry too!Their brotherly love always manages to tug at the heart strings with their pure unconditional love for one another.Really dnt want ayone coming in between them or separating them not even Zoya!
Anyway guy's enough of my bak bak...just had to share my thoughts with someone so no better place than IF!Will be trying to visit here as frequently as I can to hear the latest and read everyone's fab post  so for now chill shill mate hain aur bahut hi jald milte hain.🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to the house...Yup we are all under KSG's spell😳...The show rocks...:)..Keep posting your viewes 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Thanks Racha!Can I call you that?...Will be posting my views as of now and hope to have a rocking time hear and make loads of new friends.🤗
RACHA90 thumbnail
Ofcourse You can dear...Thats my name..and you whats your name ?...I will be your first friend on the forum here :)
nacima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
you're welcome here shaz, hope you'll enjoy in here
and yeahhh i know, nobody can avoid falling in love with KSG? LOL
i've been there 😊
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
welcome to the forum 
 hope u have a great time here :)
KSG is 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Thankyou Nacima and Ammy for the warm welcome...looking forward to having a great time with all you guy's here.
@ Racha Thanks Racha for being my 1st friend here!My name's Shanaz but everyone calls me Shaz or Shazzie,you can call me what ever you prefer.
RACHA90 thumbnail
Okay :)...Nice to meet you Shaz :)
Theking21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum dear, hope u will get an awesome time here and share some of views whenever u want. Everyone is under ksg spell, this man is really good , love every expression, and everyone if them are always different,
flowergarden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
 well said dear!!l👍🏼ets make this show number 1 now!! bcz QH deserve to be number 1 now...