Members Lounge

Shooting in Connecticut Elementary School kills 27 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

Mia1love

IF-Rockerz

Mia1love

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl1

It was in New Jersey not Connecticut. 
And yeah it's so sad :(

It was In Newtown,  Connecticut.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shooting in Connecticut Elementary School kills 27 (Page 7)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveRosh

Gun control may not stop or put an end to the crimes thats true killers will find other methods thats also true but WE CANNOT HAVE army weapons in the hands of civilians. Aks and rifles an god only know what else. These weapons have to be banned across the board. Hand guns strictly strictly controlled and things put in order to at least get some sort of control and LESSEN the lives lost due to guns.

What happened in china makes me cringe just as much as what happened in connecticut. But i look at the methods and result. Connecticut=3 GUNS 27 innocent lives DEAD. China- one knife and 22 children injured BUT SURVIVED. Thats the difference.

Any method is ridiculous but GUNS ARE THE WORST. Or at least ONE OF THEworst and the 2nd ammendement needs fixing. It wa writren during the time when the deadliest weapon was a musket and todays world cannot move by those rules.

I once took a course and in it we discussed a very important topic: Guns, Germs, and Steel. We were asked what we think was the deadliest of all and explain. We all named guns. Guns were that creation of mankind which when mankind looks at, they cringe. They wonder why did we create this? What is the benefit of this?

And that is the truth. What is the benefit of having a gun? Protection? But from whom? The guy down the street who also owns a gun? Maybe that guy owns a gun because I own my gun. When a person buys a gun, they buy it to protect themselves. But have they ever thought what is going to happen next? Maybe the people around them will go out and buy guns next because now they feel they need protection from the first guy. 

Like you said. Guns are the worst. They were created at a time when we needed them and now they have expanded into something that we can do without but we don't.

Mia1love

IF-Rockerz

Mia1love

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveRosh

Gun control may not stop or put an end to the crimes thats true killers will find other methods thats also true but WE CANNOT HAVE army weapons in the hands of civilians. Aks and rifles an god only know what else. These weapons have to be banned across the board. Hand guns strictly strictly controlled and things put in order to at least get some sort of control and LESSEN the lives lost due to guns.

What happened in china makes me cringe just as much as what happened in connecticut. But i look at the methods and result. Connecticut=3 GUNS 27 innocent lives DEAD. China- one knife and 22 children injured BUT SURVIVED. Thats the difference.

Any method is ridiculous but GUNS ARE THE WORST. Or at least ONE OF THEworst and the 2nd ammendement needs fixing. It wa writren during the time when the deadliest weapon was a musket and todays world cannot move by those rules.

I agree with you !! But it is also  true that Weapons don't kill people , People  kill people. the Man who killed in Connecticut was 24-years old and want to the school to kill his mother. Yet the  Heartless thing killed  innocent  children .. WHY did he even want to Kill in the  first place ??

the Chinese Man who attack the little  children is 36 years old and with a mental Illness. why did he attack ??

Mental illness is should be taken seriously .And In US , they will not change the law, thats the sad reality. I feel so disgusted to see how at Walmart Guns were on sale during Black friday . 

They Should Do background checks and Mental evaluations before getting a license to bear arms. Something has to change. 

TRND86

TRND86

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
It is so sad. I have been so tense all day after hearing the news. My heart goes out to the families who are suffering. May the victims Rest in peace & the families get enough strength to move forward from this tragedy. 
It is a sad day when you have to think twice before sending your kid to school. Does a place exist now that is safe on this earth? When a son can kill his mother in cold blood &  take 26 innocent lives, 20 of which are innocent kids, how do you make sense of it? How do you feel safe?

BarunDiwani

IF-Dazzler

BarunDiwani

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Cry

number1serial

IF-Rockerz

number1serial

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
DisapproveBroken HeartUnhappy
Cry
vrryy sad.. was reallyy sad and depressed !!
was reallyy shocked when i found out in the morning!!!Cry

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Message from the Prez

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Shocking and Heartbreaking incident,the policy abt free gun shd b retrospected.Wish all d families who has lost dearest ones can recover...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top