Members Lounge

Shooting in Connecticut Elementary School kills 27 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Watching cnn and the one of the newtowns church parish members was stating that one of the children who went to heaven, got birthday money and she gave that money to the church to help hurricane sandy victims. She was 6.

My heart aches for these angels who were murdered. And all i can do is pray for all 20 of them as well as te 6 brave mem and women who were murdered... May their souls rest in peace and may God make room for them all in heaven.

I signed a petition online at white house petitions by we the people for something to be done about gun control in this country amd the numbers of signatures keeps climbing by the minute! This heartbreaking tragedy has really pushed people to say ENOUGHS ENOUGH. And even the president today got teary saying something HAS to be done. He always says it and nothing happens but today i senses sincerity in his voice that HE WILL do something. Its just sad that 26 innocent lives 20 baby kids had to he slain for something to be done.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tahera57SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shooting in Connecticut Elementary School kills 27 (Page 6)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
You have to ask yourself what has the world come to when you hear, read, and see people kill each other over petty things, kill children who are said to be images of God, and kill themselves because they cannot stand the carnage they conducted. Today I ask everyone what has the world come to? Why are we killing each other over petty things like a parking space? Why are we killing children? What do we achieve from it all? STOP this gun violence today. ENOUGH is ENOUGH! Life is too short for this. It really is!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I'm stunned reading this article. What was the fault of those little ones :(

May their souls rest in peace.

SaiS

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
so sad to hear may god rest thir innocent little souls , and give the  parents
strength to deal with the loss. what kind of sick person to start shooting at random toddlers,  i don't know if changing the gun law will help. u only have to look at shootings that happen in uk , where there are strict laws on weapons, but Lockerbie still happened, i wish people spend quality time with families and bring the children up properly. 

SaiS

Mia1love

IF-Rockerz

Mia1love

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Extremely heartbroken and tornCry ! my heart cries for all the victims and their families. 

Across the world In China  were 22 Chinese primary school children were wounded in a Knife attack and Now in Connecticut Elementary school children are killed.  

this is such a DARK day in Mankind history !!! 

My Heart , Prayers go out to all the Victims and their Family !! 

RIP TO ALL THE LITTLE ANGELS and TEACHERS ! 

-BolNaHalke-SaiS

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Gun control may not stop or put an end to the crimes thats true killers will find other methods thats also true but WE CANNOT HAVE army weapons in the hands of civilians. Aks and rifles an god only know what else. These weapons have to be banned across the board. Hand guns strictly strictly controlled and things put in order to at least get some sort of control and LESSEN the lives lost due to guns.

What happened in china makes me cringe just as much as what happened in connecticut. But i look at the methods and result. Connecticut=3 GUNS 27 innocent lives DEAD. China- one knife and 22 children injured BUT SURVIVED. Thats the difference.

Any method is ridiculous but GUNS ARE THE WORST. Or at least ONE OF THEworst and the 2nd ammendement needs fixing. It wa writren during the time when the deadliest weapon was a musket and todays world cannot move by those rules.

Mia1loveSaiS

desigirl1

Groupbie

desigirl1

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
It was in New Jersey not Connecticut. 
And yeah it's so sad :(

SaiS

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
It was in CONNECTICUT. New jersey was where the broter of the murderer was arrested.

SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top