Members Lounge

Shooting in Connecticut Elementary School kills 27 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

Anoshka-the-Gem

IF-Rockerz

Anoshka-the-Gem

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
I can only hug my little daughter and pray for all those little ones ...poor parents..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK-Swetha-SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shooting in Connecticut Elementary School kills 27 (Page 5)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NDDgirl

NDDgirl

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
My condolences to the  families to lost their dear ones, no one deserves this  not especially the little kids .  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-SaiS

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
I am not able to comment in such a disaster.
Kids are the forms of GOD... Every human being is having GOD within themselves.. why people are behaving like Demons.. ?? I am harsh to see this...  was just watching the news yesterday and left out the room...

May God Show Them The Right Path.. Other wise they only have to pay for this...

-Swetha-SaiS

Dhabu89

IF-Rockerz

Dhabu89

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
As a parent I hugged my son even tighter and told him I  loved him twice as many times...I cannot even tell you how much sadness my heart has for the families of all involved...God bless them all Broken Heart

-Swetha-SaiS

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
I was so saddened when I woke up this morning to this news. My prayers go out to the families of the those small children and adults murdered by the horrible man. I work with children, and all we could talk about was how something like that could happen here too. It's scary to think about what a world we live in. Children are not even safe to be children.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

..tora.tangled.

IF-Sizzlerz

..tora.tangled.

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
oh god...this is really really sad...how can humans b so inhuman?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

hopehot

IF-Sizzlerz

hopehot

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
please pray/ make dua for the families and children in the shooting, about 20 kids were killed/ injured, they were kindergardeners  

praying for those families and kids, violence is never the solution 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKmaankigeet4everSaiS

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
This is so sad! I mean why the kids? For that matter,why ANYONE! The person started with killing his own mother? Thats ridiculous!
May the souls of everyone who lost their lives in this incident rest in peace. May their families get the strength to recover from this loss.

MahinKSaiS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top