Members Lounge

Shooting in Connecticut Elementary School kills 27 - Page 4

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah I heard. My condolences got out to the family of all those affected by the tragedy. No parent should ever face the death of their child. ðŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I can only hug my little daughter and pray for all those little ones ...poor parents..
NDDgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My condolences to the  families to lost their dear ones, no one deserves this  not especially the little kids .  
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am not able to comment in such a disaster.
Kids are the forms of GOD... Every human being is having GOD within themselves.. why people are behaving like Demons.. ?? I am harsh to see this...  was just watching the news yesterday and left out the room...

May God Show Them The Right Path.. Other wise they only have to pay for this...
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As a parent I hugged my son even tighter and told him I  loved him twice as many times...I cannot even tell you how much sadness my heart has for the families of all involved...God bless them all ðŸ’”
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I was so saddened when I woke up this morning to this news. My prayers go out to the families of the those small children and adults murdered by the horrible man. I work with children, and all we could talk about was how something like that could happen here too. It's scary to think about what a world we live in. Children are not even safe to be children.
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh god...this is really really sad...how can humans b so inhuman?
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
please pray/ make dua for the families and children in the shooting, about 20 kids were killed/ injured, they were kindergardeners  

praying for those families and kids, violence is never the solution 
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is so sad! I mean why the kids? For that matter,why ANYONE! The person started with killing his own mother? Thats ridiculous!
May the souls of everyone who lost their lives in this incident rest in peace. May their families get the strength to recover from this loss.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Watching cnn and the one of the newtowns church parish members was stating that one of the children who went to heaven, got birthday money and she gave that money to the church to help hurricane sandy victims. She was 6.

My heart aches for these angels who were murdered. And all i can do is pray for all 20 of them as well as te 6 brave mem and women who were murdered... May their souls rest in peace and may God make room for them all in heaven.

I signed a petition online at white house petitions by we the people for something to be done about gun control in this country amd the numbers of signatures keeps climbing by the minute! This heartbreaking tragedy has really pushed people to say ENOUGHS ENOUGH. And even the president today got teary saying something HAS to be done. He always says it and nothing happens but today i senses sincerity in his voice that HE WILL do something. Its just sad that 26 innocent lives 20 baby kids had to he slain for something to be done.