Members Lounge

Shooting in Connecticut Elementary School kills 27 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
I just came to know when I was at a cafe reading todays paper..

It's extremely sad..
I just don't understand...
5 to 10 yr old children ..as Obama said..
That's just tooo young... Cry Whenever I'm free, I always organize activites for that age group.. thinking about it ..sigh..

Truly a dark day Unhappy 

All their presents wrapped under their xmas trees... Unhappy 

But hey.. they are all in heaven now... Heart angels meet angels..  <3

Edited by V.I.P - 14 December 2012 at 4:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shooting in Connecticut Elementary School kills 27 (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

undisclosed

IF-Addictz

undisclosed

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

i have been following the news all day...its still friday evening here in new york city...still hard to digest the magnitude of this tragedy...

SaiS

maankigeet4ever

IF-Rockerz

maankigeet4ever

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
oh goodness...my heart aches for the little innocent lives lost when they had so much to see in this world...someone stole their right to grow and live life...honestly, what has the world come to ?

may all those who have lost their lives rest in peace and the families strength to get through this difficult time 

SaiS

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I came back from my accounting exam and heard this news.

What a messed up world we live me.

Poor children. :( My thoughts, prayers, and deep condolences go out to all those killed and their families as well! <3 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeredithSaiS

gems4sana

gems4sana

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Its a terrible tragedy. I had just sat down after one of my final exams and opened my laptop and saw the breaking news. 
The school is only a few hours away from where I live. Its disgusting - shooting at temples, at high schools, colleges, movie theaters...and now at an ELEMENTARY school?! Twenty of the victims were children between the ages of 5 and 10, they hadn't had a chance to grow up, develop friendships, graduate, marry...nothing! All because of the actions of one gunman. 

The principal and school psychologist were shot dead too, as well as some other adults. He even killed his mother, a teacher at the school (presumably why he went there) and his father at home before he went to the school. 

My country needs some gun-control laws; if 9/11 changed the entire airplane security system, then how many more shootings does it take to reform gun laws?!

SaiS

Tashu.

IF-Dazzler

Tashu.

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
it is sooo sad

SaiS

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
a very sad day ! I could feel the plight of the parents and families of those innocent lives being a parent of elementary school kids
My condolences to the families

SaiS

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
It is simply unbelievable.  It is so depressing.   My heart goes out to all the victims and parents of Newtown.  Nothing can replace the space left by lost child.

SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top