Members Lounge

Shooting in Connecticut Elementary School kills 27 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 3 Page 14

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
this is just so sad and incredibly shocking :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shooting in Connecticut Elementary School kills 27 (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs.ZSK

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
I was literally in tears as i keep on reading article after article about this tragedy.

SUch people are such COWARDS! You want to be a MAN, then first KILL YOURSELF!

You want to do SUICIDE, then don't take innocent people with you! For god's sakes who kills an innocent 5 year old? What is your heart made out of? gaah i feel so angry , but instead have tears in my eyes ;'(

I am not even gonna turn on the news or the radio . . it's just too sad!

though i heard now that it may not be RYan Lanza, but his brother, Adam Lanza. Who ever he is , may his soul never rest in peace!

My heart goes out to the victims and their families.

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 14 December 2012 at 6:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

july12_1995SaiS..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
These children are all between the ages of 5-10. I cannot even imagine how their parents and families must be feeling. I have had an ache in my chest all day after hearing this. If there is one thing I cannot condone, it is seeing children abused or killed. I just cannot digest that and this tragedy will always weigh in my mind for taking the lives of innocent children who had their whole lives ahead of them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKjuly12_1995SaiS

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Not just the children, the gunman even killed his own mother, who was a teacher at that school. I am damn sure he must have been mentally derailed.Ouch Disgusting man!

SaiS

Dazee

Goldie

Dazee

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Very sad, and very shocking.  can't imagine anyone attacking innocent young children.  My heart goes out to their parents and families.  

SaiS

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
The world is a horrible place. My prayers go out for all the children and their families to get over this incident.

Hearing this made me cry. Reading this made me cry harder:

There is no justification for killing these innocent children. Please god help the world.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKSaiS

alipie.

IF-Sizzlerz

alipie.

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Its unbelievable what some people do Confused

And that to to children of ages from 5-10 years old ! and in execution style ! Dead

Just imagine making children line up in a line and shooting on by one CryDead

And then killing your own mother Dead

I pray for the families of all the deceased and may their souls rest in peace...

SaiS

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
this is awful and atrocious incident, I got to know about then as and when I got my kids back from their pre-school..  my heart sank reading it. it could have been any school for that matter.. Ouch my husband took off and came home to see our kids.. we cannot even imagine the dire 

may they all rest in peace and hope the parents and all the families have enough strength to endure their loss...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sennareniSaiS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top