Members Lounge

Shooting in Connecticut Elementary School kills 27 (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 14

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

Most of the victims that lost their lives in the horrendous shooting. . I. . .I . . .I can't hold back my tears :'(

Gosh such beautiful innocent children. . with lives ahead of them. . .I can't even imagine what their parents and loved ones are going through!

Rest in peace little ones and the brave and courageous adults! Your place is in heaven!

God bless your souls !

This is heartwrenching news. Seeing these sweet little Angels full of Smiles I can't even imagine how some one could do such horrible act snatching them away.

Having worked with little kids as volunteer in elementary school my eyes fill with tears at the thought that such little angels could not be protected from this tragedy.

May all their souls rest in peace. I Pray God to give strength to every family who lost a loved one cope up with this unimaginable tragedy. I Pray God to give strength to all individuals and everyone who are helping these families cope up with tragedy.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shooting in Connecticut Elementary School kills 27 (Page 13)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashishrockzz

ashishrockzz

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
thts terrible how someone can evr think abt killing innocent people as in this case most of them were children aged 6 and 7 yrs Cry Cry  sad so sad cannt stop crying after hearing abt this tragedy Cry...to all the angels who r nt within us today Rest in Peace ...You will nvr be forgotten Cry Cry hope God give strength to all the families who lost thier loved ones Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

romiebee2002

IF-Sizzlerz

romiebee2002

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Yes indeed very tragic- can't imagine what the parents and relatives must be going through... 

SaiS

cupcake-

IF-Dazzler

cupcake-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
This is so tragic. I pray that God's gives their families strength to face the trauma. Crimes against children is the worst ever. May their souls rest in peace.

SaiS

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
its unfortunate.. and tragic... losing children and teachers alike.. all because of one mentally ill man.. 

a good education is nothing... with bad parenting. 

my deepest condolences for the losses of the family members.. 

to a nation that regulates cars.. but doesn't regulate guns.. its a wake up call to eradicate the flaws in ur system. 

children are the future.. and we need to do our level best to ensure their safety. 

these children will never be forgotten, alongside the heroic acts of  those individuals present in the building at the time..

may god give strength to the family members..

SaiS

Simz786

IF-Dazzler

Simz786

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Such A Tragic Story..Broken Heart Hope The Children + Teachers Rest In PeaceHeart

SaiS

smrika

Groupbie

smrika

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
RIP Unhappy Hope all of them are safe out there in angel's arms.
and it is more heart-breaking to imagine how much they must have been excited for Christmas Cry 
Those little kids must have been waiting for Santa Claus Broken Heart

SaiS

Mystique.

IF-Stunnerz

Mystique.

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
RIPUnhappy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top