Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Even GOD CANT Change Fate!!!

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Helloo DKDMians...HugHugHug...Aftr a short gap of more than a month i am back here with my topic on an epi of this show..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

First of all...a huge round of applause for aaj ka DKDM epi...it ws one of the BESTEST DKDM epis tonite...Clap
ClapClapClapClapClapClap ...

Aaj ka epi
AGAIN PROVED the FACT that even GOD CANT Change Fate!!!

Mahadev knew coz of the curse he wud be made to remove the head of his own son...OuchOuchOuch...Even though he knw well tht honi ko koi taal NAHI sakta...he tried his LEVEL BEST to change it...

Firstly as he knew all the tragic event wud happen only when he goes back to Kailash,if it ws in his hands he wudn hv evr gone back to Kailash jst to avoid this foreseen tragedy...But as he knew thts NOT POSSIBLE,he tried to delay his comeback to Kailash... But ultimately he had to go back to Kailash finally...His happiness knew no bounds when he saw his son-Vinayak for the FIRST TIME in Kailash..Big smileBig smileBig smile...And as he saw Vinayak not allowing him to meet Parvati much against his req,he left the matter n silently went back...But again WHO CUD STOP THE ANHONI...AngryAngryD'oh.. All tht ppl who came to meet Mahadev un-necessarily interefered in this matter and UNFORTUNATELY MADE Mahadev reach the SAME FORESEEN SITUATION vich he ws tryin to avoid in soo many manners before..He knew Vinayak had crossed all limits in just following his mom's order by hurting & disrespecting others... And tht made Mahadev indeed angry on him...Yet the pain & helplessness he had ws much much above tht momentary anger.. That ws clearly visible when he ws shown givin a last warning to Vinayak to back out frm all these,the pain ws clearly visible in his eyes(Mohit u were FANTABULOUSLY AWESOME here..ClapClapClap..) Still when Vinayak din listen to him n ended up starting fighting with Mahadev,THINGS FULLY WENT OUT OF HIS CONTROL.. And he cudn do anything other painfully lettin the INEVITABLE TRAGIC FATE to happen-thts removal of Vinayak's head with his trishul...CryCryCry... Those last moments where he hopelessly tried to stop the trishul not to go frm his hands and the utter pain he had when the trishul finally went away frm his hands n hit vinayak,he cudn do nythin other than CRYING & gettin xtremely hurt BEYOND ANYONE CAN IMAGINE...CryCryCryCry...

Once again Mahadev cudn change the terrible fate evn aftr his n number of attempts to avoid it to the core...It made me remember the last phase of Sati's track...There also he knew if Sati went to Daksh's yagya he will loose her forever...And tht unfortunate fate happend then too evn aftr Mahadev tried his level best to not let Sati go to Daksh's yagya...

On this note i hv to say i truly agree with wht Rishi Brigu said today tht sometimes knowledge abt future wilb a curse if one knws thaht they wnt be able to change future evn aftr knwin about it in present... our Mahadev's life incidents r PERFECT EXAMPLES for tht...

Lastly I hv to say HUGE SALUTE TO MOHIT RAINA for his spellbound soulful performance in tonites epi esp in those last moments...StarStarStarStar...

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidringrosesnknairkash_meet10boomercool_wiseSkittle16sanju01.Tanya.-Swetha-mnx12shivamalaDantaDeepahemavidzitzMYattitudeSandytatsmeCoolioqueenHaremSultangal.angel-Nimmi-preethis-Celestial-Acid_Queen-GayathriK-ani_grMyInspirationz--Yukthi--Arijit007-Drama_Queen-LianhuanShashouBornThisWay-Suni-charmee_sammyBabajiKaThullu...Jes....shinchan.

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Nice post and ur each word is true.
Mahadev have to suffer twice.
First he faild to change sati's destiny and nw he faild to stop himslf frm kiling his own son.
And round of applause to mohit raina for such an brilliant piece of performance.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10boomerHaremSultanNikki_Titli

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
edited

hey Niks.. may be this is my first post on this forum...
sabne bola to meine bhi bol diya LOL...LOLLOL

meri first post hi hai naa??LOLLOLLOL i dont remember agar pehle kabhi teri post pe iss forum me comment maara ho to...

hmm first to i really loved the TITLE... dats very true... even god cant change fate...

u said each and every word true.. even i follow dis show from the day 1... 

and the most i liked track was samudra manthan... and now i really love vinayak & mahadev seq...

really fab one... i loved loved it... SmileSmile

and ur post is awesome.. Wink

and end of the day mahadev is also mohit so he must be fabulous actor...
THE PERFECT MAHADEV...

when ever i think abt god mahadev i always imagine MAHADEV... 

this is my honest comment...LOL

haila first time aisa decent comment diya tune radhiClapClapClap

thnks for the pm...

Love
Radhi

Edited by MSmyworldMS - 16 December 2012 at 3:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HaremSultanNikki_Titli

sanju01 Senior Member
sanju01
sanju01

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
One question.
why didn't Mahadev stop others from going and pleading with bappa to let Mahadev in?Everyone was responsible for bappa's death. If they would have not forced bappa then all these would have never happened.
Anyways as they say,jo bhi hota hai achhe ke liye hota hai.
Bappa became humble after this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

boomerSkittle16subha2601Nikki_Titli

shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely write up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

HaremSultan IF-Rockerz
HaremSultan
HaremSultan

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
vinayak was so cruel to mahadeva.i bet if parvati was there,she won't bear such rudeness.remember kartikeya,when he challenged mahadeva,she became very angry with him.
it is just that parvati doesn't know what actually happened.mohit's performance was terrific,no doubt.Clap

Nikki_Titli

hemavidz IF-Dazzler
hemavidz
hemavidz

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
well written Nikki even Gods have to go through such a tough situation...helplessness of Mahadev to kill his own son the more he try to avoid the ill fate to happen the faster it reaching finally he left with no option but became the victim of Vinayak's deathCrywhen he closed his fist it jused reminded me of Sati's self immolation epi...another great epi of DKDM both Mohit n Sadhil rocked d epi standing ovation fot exemplary act of MohitClap

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Nice post and ur each word is true.
Mahadev have to suffer twice.
First he faild to change sati's destiny and nw he faild to stop himslf frm kiling his own son.
And round of applause to mohit raina for such an brilliant piece of performance.

Foram Mahadev had to suffer many times...bt the most tragic ones r this one & sati's destiny...OuchOuch..

And Mohit uske liye jitna bolu utna kam hai..hes an ACTOR PAR EXCELLENCE...ClapClapClapClap

Nywz thnx soo much for likin my post..HugHugHug

-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index