Page 3 Page 152

blue_an

IF-Sizzlerz

blue_an

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
wow new thread congratulations tanya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blush.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swaron FF - Jab Dil Miley #2 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blush.

IF-Rockerz

blush.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
N O T E .

Please make sure to Unreserve every Reserve you already have started making,or else you can face problems in getting PM's from me regarding updates! [Serious] Wink

Even i do not like reserving but i did many nowadays due to my heatlh,as i could not give proper comment with my Jaundice.

Hope i do not sound rude because i am asking in a very friendly way,and yes ASK this is only what can i do.I can't make you unreserve until you yourself do not want to. [Request]. Smile

A/N : Whenever i will have to update any note.I will not make a seperate post for every note.I will use this one and always edit it and add my notes here only.This is the notes corner of my FF,remember! I will update the upcoming notes under this note like Note # 1,Note # 2 and so on.I hope all of you have understood by now! Yes,you will get Pm's whenever i will add any new note here,but not for this one.

Thanks!

-Tanya-

**________________________________**

N O T E  2

Sorry,Guys i just felt that i am being really cruel with you.I kept you all waiting for 1 week for new thread and even gave a little shorter update as well.

So,It is a little surprise for you i am cutting down my demand from Page:25 to Page:15 only!

So,Spam till 15 and get update!

Thanks!

-Tanya-

Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 15 December 2012 at 12:31pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Renuka_tirthanitan-yaSwaron17simran.284_Deepika_Anomic_lonerd3fan4evamegsyswa-ron...CryBaby...-Snehaa-sweetangelpayal--Rumeli--sakshibshahTanuka_TanHaAnindita91Crazy4AshVikmanasie23BeulaSwaRonSuku_SwaRonmarauderswaron9113DanCing_DiVa_SKLassi_TanHanature2

HPHolic-3

IF-Rockerz

HPHolic-3

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Congrats for new thread
Awesome update
But I m a bit confused about what swayam really want?.I hope this thing didn't create any misunderstanding between them.
Waiting for next part

blush.

swa-ron

Goldie

swa-ron

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
congrats for e new thread
n
tnx for e awesome update u given us

blush.

swaron9113

IF-Sizzlerz

swaron9113

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
superb

blush.

Suku_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Congo shongo girl for the new thread. Get well soon yaar, take care of your health coz health is wealth.

Tanya this FF of your always make me miss sharon so much in swayams life, that is in D3.Ouch Yep girl i noticed your style of writing, more mature and bang on. Well doneStar, these type of maturity in writing comes with experience, and you are doing some many works at the same time. Ye tho honahe tha naEmbarrassed The update as usual was incredibleThumbs Up now their love will undergo new tests of life, how they will cope up with the anxeities and complexities of baby, will swayam sharon will overcome all these, i know the coming chapters will contain all these things and yaar you are one superb writer, each update of yours makes me go fida on your writing. Loved itHeartHeart. The friends are the best part of our life and to get frnds like aysha and rey is only those who are lucky, vice versa. Thanks for the lovely update, even when you are not well, Hugtake care and jaldi update karna.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_blush.

Tanuka_TanHa

IF-Dazzler

Tanuka_TanHa

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Big CONGRATULATIONS on the 2nd thread Tanya Party

the update was awesome !
very well written.
will be waiting for the next part , update soon..
thanks for the PM.

blush.

nature2

IF-Stunnerz

nature2

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanya_Swaronluv

This is the Second Thread for my Swaron Fanfic [Jab Dil Miley].

Firstly,I would like to Thanks all of the friends,non-friends,readers,likers & commenters,silent readers and even those who only encouraged me.It's ONLY because of you all that I am here writing my pieces,though any of it.

I am very grateful for all of you that you all managed to encourage me for writing through your PM's,your likes or comments or etc.

I never thought of joining India-Forums and start writing at any point.I was even a silent reader once and start writing because of Nehal and Deepika.

Yes,I am mentioning them here because I really need to tell you that guys you both are my soul inspiration of writing,in September I start reading their Swaron work and that create a volcano in me which bursted in the face of my first ever Swaron piece which was RIDE THE NIGHT.I never told these 2 little brats about my this little secret but I am telling now.I was sure for the very first day that they both have to be my friends.I start talking to them on purpose,so that i can be friends with them.I can proudly say that now we 3 share a great bond!

So,Nothing much more to say just hope you guys will always love me and encourage me and support throughout like you all are doing rite now and hope that even more will join into it.

I better stop my Stupid nothings now,I know I make you all go pissed! Bad on my part! [POUT]

I don't promise daily updates in 2nd thread as my boards are near in June and I need to study for that hard,like really hard.I am tough nut to crack but if I don't score satisfying I bet my mom will surely crack me from in and out.But I will try my best to atleast give 2 long updates a week.

**___________________________**

P.S : Add Tanya_Swaronluv for PM's.All the request,queries or question can be answered surely,feel free to ask!

P.SS : As I am not going to write on Kriya-Reyaansh ever in my life,So do not expect or even ask.

Congo for new thread TanyaClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRonblush.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top