Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Brilliant post Koel. Loved it.
Prateeksha shutting the doors on her duaghter and her hurt and pain in that is so very eveident. She has considered herself to be the one responsible for Gauri's shooting.
A daughter tries her best to convince the mother that all is ok and she does not have to blame herself but alas it does not go through as its been almost 20yrs and the mother has been through so much and held reponsible for all the bad things happened.
On the other hand we have another DIL of the house who is shrewd , cunning and manipulative. Who has all the intentions of ruling the Bhosle household and wants it at any cost . She is upset with her son's stoppage of his political campaign due to Gauri's arrival and she will make sure that Gauri is out of her way soon .
Appa Sahib is now determind and eager to send Gauri back sson so that he can be at peace. He send Prithvi to deal with Garv . I loved the face off between the two. I could feel Garv's anger at Prithvi for having the advantage of being a Bhosale and AS support . There was anger, jealousy in that face off.
Now SID land up an announced which does not go well with the Bhosale household. I think any traditional household will not like their Jamai coming un announced.
Sid wil noe come to know the circumstances in which Gauri is , will he understand that and help Gauri and also postpone thier marriage.

The precap showed a very rude AS with SId. Lets see what next week awaits us . The show is very intruguing and there is lot of RAAZ of each memeber of the Bhosale household which needs to be told or exposed .

itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow amazing analysis
another beautiful piece of work from ur side =)
thanks for writing =)
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Koel I find garv voice very disturbing... Something not right with his voice... When he kind shouted to pritivi
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: riyya6

Once again fantastic post koelπŸ‘πŸΌ I still have not watched the epi but got everything from ur post...

πŸ€—
sunshine99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amimus

Brilliant post Koel. Loved it.

Prateeksha shutting the doors on her duaghter and her hurt and pain in that is so very eveident. She has considered herself to be the one responsible for Gauri's shooting.
A daughter tries her best to convince the mother that all is ok and she does not have to blame herself but alas it does not go through as its been almost 20yrs and the mother has been through so much and held reponsible for all the bad things happened.
On the other hand we have another DIL of the house who is shrewd , cunning and manipulative. Who has all the intentions of ruling the Bhosle household and wants it at any cost . She is upset with her son's stoppage of his political campaign due to Gauri's arrival and she will make sure that Gauri is out of her way soon .
Appa Sahib is now determind and eager to send Gauri back sson so that he can be at peace. He send Prithvi to deal with Garv . I loved the face off between the two. I could feel Garv's anger at Prithvi for having the advantage of being a Bhosale and AS support . There was anger, jealousy in that face off.
Now SID land up an announced which does not go well with the Bhosale household. I think any traditional household will not like their Jamai coming un announced.
Sid wil noe come to know the circumstances in which Gauri is , will he understand that and help Gauri and also postpone thier marriage.

The precap showed a very rude AS with SId. Lets see what next week awaits us . The show is very intruguing and there is lot of RAAZ of each memeber of the Bhosale household which needs to be told or exposed .

AminaπŸ‘ loved the essence that u captured. Brief but packed with a punch observations... Please write more often on your impressions of the  episodes.It is always a pleasure to read u.
sunshine99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

wow amazing analysis
another beautiful piece of work from ur side =)
thanks for writing =)

my pleasure.😊
sunshine99 thumbnail

Koel I find garv voice very disturbing... Something not right with his voice... When he kind shouted to pritivi

riyya  the way his voice sounds is his drawback... The modulation too is not that great hence it gives u that kind of a feeling... In a way it's good u don't have to worry about your attention getting divided between Sid and him...πŸ˜‰ Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine99

riyya  the way his voice sounds is his drawback... The modulation too is not that great hence it gives u that kind of a feeling... In a way it's good u don't have to worry about your attention getting divided between Sid and him...πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† Koel there was one post some sort of insider information... The post cought my attention y.day... In MF... Saying that gauri will be paired up with garv... Something like she will end up marrying him... Sid will be paired with gauri.s cousin something like that... I was like πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

But looking at the story n gauri stuck in her situation, garv is more suitable candidate for her rather than Sid... πŸ˜†  I plan to stopped watching but now seems like I have to continue to see what's gonna happen now πŸ˜†
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜† Koel there was one post some sort of insider information... The post cought my attention y.day... In MF... Saying that gauri will be paired up with garv... Something like she will end up marrying him... Sid will be paired with gauri.s cousin something like that... I was like πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

But looking at the story n gauri stuck in her situation, garv is more suitable candidate for her rather than Sid... πŸ˜†  I plan to stopped watching but now seems like I have to continue to see what's gonna happen now πŸ˜†

Riyya, really?? I don't usually go through the forum posts as I find them too much of Mohit drooling. Thanks for sharing.

Garv's voice, is it a lisp?
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

Riyya, really?? I don't usually go through the forum posts as I find them too much of Mohit drooling. Thanks for sharing.

Garv's voice, is it a lisp?

yes... I'm trying to look for the link but dunno wer it went... Mayb got closed by the mods... Mohit drooling πŸ˜†...   http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3301893 link found buddy... Have a look πŸ˜†Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago