14th Dec II WrittenUpdate & PICs ..

f.s.m thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi PKDHins ... 

Hope you like this update :) 

Scroll down .. Read the updates and see the Pics ðŸ˜Š

Episode starts where Adi tells his dad and Dadi to inform Pankhu that she should NOT go to the court ... And take the case back ... As he know that rubel can do anything ..

Harish didn't think it is a good idea ... 

Adi makes the call .. And put it on speaker ..

Pankhu replies ..

Harish tells her that she should think again about the case ... 

Pankhu tells Harish that she will listen to her heart only and will go the court 

Adi become MAD !!!  

He said that she should not losten to her heart when other ppl get affected too ... 

Harish tells Pankhu that we care for you .. That why we don't wanna see you in trouble ... 
Pankhu said that she wil support the truth l..And not to worry she will be fine 

Adi get the phone and cut the call ..
And say that she is just think about herself ( something like that ) .. She just do whatever she want ...

Then he say that it is fine ... And his dicision become even stronger now ( about staying away from her ) 

Diwan mansion ... 
Masi asks Nana weather what Pankhu will do ... Pankhu come and say she will go the court ... 

Avantika comes and say to her not to interact with media there !!! 

( btw , isn't Avantika looks even gorgeous here ;) )

Rubel in his mind thinking how can he stop pankhuri from going to the court ... 

Nana says that he will go with her .. But then Avantika reminds him that there is an important meeting where he should attend it 
Preeti said that she will go with her but then ... Pankhuri tells her that it's ok .. I can go alone :) 

Rubel with his friends .. 
Discussing how to stop Pankhuri from reaching the court ... 
Then they made a plan that some goons will attack Nana and Avantika where rubel comes and save that ( so he can be like a hero for them ) 

In Harish 's house ... 
Adi is confused weather he go or not go to the court ... ... Asking himself many times .. 

Harish's comes and ask him what's wrong ;) ( more like teasing him just to read his mind ;) ) 

Adi that he will go there .. Becoz Pankhuri can't do it alone .. I will see her but I won't talk to her as my promise ;) 

rubel just leaked th petrol of the car which Pankhu is going with ... Then he come to tell his mom that Pankhuri won't reach The court ... But you have to help me ...
Scene shifted to Pankhuri in her room ... Getting ready to go to the court ... 

Where Mami inters And tell her that she don't have a heart .. How cant she understand a mom's heart ( blah blah blah :/ )

.. Pankhuri tells her that Rubel should get the lesson from now .. So he won't make any bigger mistakes further .. 

Then Mamai throws her purse down .. ( notice .. She didn't put the money back ) 

Pankhuri going to court ..

Where Nana ask her again if she is sure that she can go alone .. 

Pankhuri says yes she can .. And rubel say that he will be there on time too 

Everyone goes from Diwan mansion ..

Nana and Avantika in the car .. Nana asking weather Adi will come or not .. Avantika said that Adi offcourse ill come because he knows his nana is coming today too ... 

Then Adi calls here that he won't be able to come to the meeting today as he is in the court ... 

Pankhuri in the middle road ... Suddenly the car stops ..  

The driver tell her that there is petrol leaking ( remember what rubel did ) 

Pankhuri come out form the car .. Says she will go with a taxi .. 
But she didn't find any money there ( remember what Mami did ) 

A flashback of what Rubel and Mami did 

Pankhuri worried 

then Harish calls her to ask weather she reached or not ... Then she tells him everything .. Then Harush says you get a taxi and go there .. Don't worry about the rent ( as Harish knows that Adi is there ) .. 

Pankhu smiles :D 

Harish calls Adi and tell him 

Pankhuri get on taxi .. ( where rubel friend ) calls rubel and tell him that Pankhuri is going on a taxi .. Where rubel surprised and start yelling ( as usual -_- ) 

Avantika n Nana in the car ... 
Nana tells Avantika that he wants to go the court as its his family's hearing !!! Avantika understand and tells the driver to go the court .. 

Rubel become Mad ( he is following them as he want to prove himself a hero ) ... 

Pankhuri going to the court .. 

Episode ends with these scenes ( Adi on phone, .. Pankhuri in the taxi .. Nana Avantika coming to court .. Rubel following them ) ... 

Precap ... 

Goon attacking Nana Avantika ... Pankhuri comes there too 

Where Adi gets a call ... And said HOSPITAL ( shocked ) 
the phone slips form his hands 

He runs then ..

Excited for the Monday's episode .. As we got to see the ShaktiWoman Pankhuri :P ( Disha's latest update in Twitter ) .. 

Hope you liked the update ... 

Luv Fawwaz ... 

Edited by f.s.m - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

busybee.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for caps 😊
I m using one pic 😊
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing pics :)
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wasn't Adi wearing this blazer yesterday too?  I know because I was admiring the cut.

And h ow many outfits did Punku change?

you're so right  Mansi is gorgeous.

Thanks for the pics...I always look forward to them...you don't need to watch the show as they tell the entire story.

Edited by Shell16 - 11 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shell16

Wasn't Adi wearing this blazer yesterday too? I know because I was admiring the cut.

you're so right Mansi is gorgeous.

Thanks for the pics...I always look forward to them...you don't need to watch the show as they tell the entire story.

lol yeah shell. Hehe. I agree. Wel our avan2 is always as cutie!
*Dev.* thumbnail
Thanks u Fawaz darling for Update and Awsum CAPS! U r Best! Well, todays Epic was realy fast paced, n thrilling! Regards
f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shell16

Wasn't Adi wearing this blazer yesterday too?  I know because I was admiring the cut.

you're so right  Mansi is gorgeous.

Yeah he was wearing that .. ;) 
I'm glad CVs are giving many options for Pankhuri ðŸ˜Š

Aww you are welcome ... Means a lot ðŸ¤—

f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

Thanks u Fawaz darling for Update and Awsum CAPS! U r Best! Well, todays Epic was realy fast paced, n thrilling! Regards

Yeah .. Episode was in fast pace ... 
Welcome bro 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: f.s.m

Yeah .. Episode was in fast pace ...
Welcome bro

yah, it was like a Film, i realy Enjoyd it! Cvs r gr8
f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI