Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
I've seen Faisal Rehman at Fortress Lahore too.

Anyone ever met Meera, Reema, Veena?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Encounter with celebs? (Page 3)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
I've seen Ali Zafar, Jawad Ahmad, and few others, i do not remember their names. Whole family went 2 this concert. It was like ppl only came 2 see Ali Zafar, abt the time Jawad Ahmad came ppl started 2 leave, felt really bad for him.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlackStar.

Anyone ever met Meera, Reema, Veena?

Had the oppurtunity but I dint bother to LOL

2 or 3 days back I saw Wahab Riaz in Model town park playing cricket for some club.
For some time me and my friends were wondering is this the real Wahab Riaz or his lookalike.. LOL

Rabz_14

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabz_14

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
iv seen Shoaib Hashmi in Model Town Park :p iv seen alot of celebs in Model Town..thats where they live
oh n iv seen Waqar Younis in my skool many times whn he used to come to pick his daughter abt 7-8 years back

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
I've met Atif, Fakhir, Mohib, Najam Shiraz, Farhan Ali Agha and Mahnoor..I know Mahnoor pretty well.. Singer Rameez if you know from Fuzon is my uncle's very good friend so I yeah I know him pretty good too..

I've seen Javeriah Saud, Saud, Mahirah, Sawera Nadeem, Bushra Ansari, Saniya Saeed, Kamran Jilani, Ali Zafar, Rahim Shah

Can't remember any more.. I'll edit when I remember so..

EDIT: Seen Waseem Akram too and met Fahad Mustafa's dad LOL it was some Sindhi land connection.. My grandpa and him had lands in the same area..soo yeah he kept visiting my grandparents house.. never did he bring Fahad AngryLOL

I've seen Shehzad Roy LOL they were shooting for Mahnoor and his drama Lamhay I think in my Grandma's house..

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 16 December 2012 at 4:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlackStar.

Usman share your experiences too though.. 

If u dont pm me,my heart will breakDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlackStar.

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Have met Adnan Siddiqui on the streets of Kingsbury London, 11 years ago. Was with my bro, sis and cousin. My sister recognized him and is like wait a minute is that... Adnan Siddiqui was with a friend and the friend is like yeah that's him and we are just like meh keep walking.

My brother has seen Mahnoor Baloch at a mall. She is a Canadian resident right? Anyways, she ran of when he saw her. It's like dude no one cares, no one was going to approach you. My brother was like she acted like she was some hot shot who was running from the paparazzi. Her daughter I believe went to the same highschool as him and I think had mutual friends.

Met that model from Jawad's Ahmed's Uchiyan Majajan video long time ago. Ahmed Butt is his name right? Well he was standing alone at a mela here just watching the concert. He is really short and below average in looks Confused

Met Shehzad Roy after a concert to get an autograph. I like his personality. Well I have always liked him.

My sister met Atif Aslam at the airport, or was it a restaurant? Whatever. It was a few years ago. She got an autograph for me.

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Have met Adnan Siddiqui on the streets of Kingsbury London, 11 years ago. Was with my bro, sis and cousin. My sister recognized him and is like wait a minute is that... Adnan Siddiqui was with a friend and the friend is like yeah that's him and we are just like meh keep walking.

My brother has seen Mahnoor Baloch at a mall. She is a Canadian resident right? Anyways, she ran of when he saw her. It's like dude no one cares, no one was going to approach you. My brother was like she acted like she was some hot shot who was running from the paparazzi. Her daughter I believe went to the same highschool as him and I think had mutual friends.

Met that model from Jawad's Ahmed's Uchiyan Majajan video long time ago. Ahmed Butt is his name right? Well he was standing alone at a mela here just watching the concert. He is really short and below average in looks Confused

Met Shehzad Roy after a concert to get an autograph. I like his personality. Well I have always liked him.

My sister met Atif Aslam at the airport, or was it a restaurant? Whatever. It was a few years ago. She got an autograph for me.

Atif Aslam is a weird case.. he's nice but most of the times in his concerts he is too drunk to get an autograph..

Mahnoor's a Canadian resident and off late something is wrong with her.. I guess middle age crisis..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top