there wasn't crowd that late
but still i just watched him
people asked y the hell u didn't clicked pics or take autograph
m too shy doing that ROFL
but i started liking the guy after that
there i realized he's cute Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amyy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Encounter with celebs? (Page 2)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

itzMYattitude

IF-Dazzler

itzMYattitude

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlackStar.

Moammar Rana
Nadia Jamil

Didn't quite get a chance to talk though.. But then again that's a good thing. I don't think I was exactly interested in having a conversation with Moammar Rana.. 

My cousins met the whole Pakistani Cricket Team when they went to the Caribbean Islands.. I think it was last year. Pretty bad experience I must say... Won't write it here though. Might destroy their reputation. 

share plzzz na
i wanna know
m huge fan of cricket

farahs_6

IF-Dazzler

farahs_6

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlackStar.

Usman I'll PM you. It really isn't a good idea to write it here. LOL

Please pm me too..abt ur cousin's experience with cricket team..LOL

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
I'z with my students at a restaurant... My students passed out with good grades so it was treat from their side LOL
anyway, we were sitting there and one of my students noticed Moammar Rana with his family was sitting on the table next to us... It was bit surprising seeing him there as that restaurant is not located in a posh area and is not very famous though the food they provide is very good.. 
He was in very playful mood... playing with his younger daughter and his wife looked saryal types LOL

I saw Imran Abbas in pearl continental hotel a couple of years back.. I was there to attend my cousin's wedding ceremony. I saw him getting in the lift a boy (15\16 years old) also wanted to use the same life. He rudely asked him to use the other lift.

Edited by Usman. - 15 December 2012 at 1:31am

-Amyy

IF-Rockerz

-Amyy

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itzMYattitude

once i visited pizza hut late night at 1am about i guess
atif aslam was there Embarrassed
there was a family clicking pics with him
there wasn't crowd that late
but still i just watched him
people asked y the hell u didn't clicked pics or take autograph
m too shy doing that ROFL
but i started liking the guy after that
there i realized he's cute Tongue
OHMYGOD You should have met him ! :O 
<3

-Amyy

IF-Rockerz

-Amyy

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
I once saw Fahad Mustafa at a Shoe shop :p He was just beside me and i was too lazy [okay a lil shy too] to approach him !! Man he's real tall :D lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnlyHope

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
this year in summer .. i'z in murree with my cousins.. there is hotel called lockwood..
It is one of the oldest and expensive hotel of murree.. We saw Faisal Rehman coming out of that hotel in his car.. My cousin waved at him at he smiled and waved back

My cousin works in Nishaat.. She had some passes of a fashion show in pearl continental.. She asked me If i wanted some.. I declined as I always find them boring. My younger sister when got to know about it. She insisted me to take her there.. so had to go there...
There I saw Fawad Khan & Nadia Hussain.. there were plenty of other models too but I dont know their names. FK looked quite reserved He wasnt talking much with others.. 

Gujar

IF-Rockerz

Gujar

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Shoaib Akhtar in Lahore Shapes Gym, suffice it to say his reputation has got the better of him

Shan - Quiet, collected a very decent chap on the whole.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top