farahs_6 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Usman I'll PM you. It really isn't a good idea to write it here. ðŸ˜†

Please pm me too..abt ur cousin's experience with cricket team..😆
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'z with my students at a restaurant... My students passed out with good grades so it was treat from their side 😆
anyway, we were sitting there and one of my students noticed Moammar Rana with his family was sitting on the table next to us... It was bit surprising seeing him there as that restaurant is not located in a posh area and is not very famous though the food they provide is very good.. 
He was in very playful mood... playing with his younger daughter and his wife looked saryal types 😆

I saw Imran Abbas in pearl continental hotel a couple of years back.. I was there to attend my cousin's wedding ceremony. I saw him getting in the lift a boy (15\16 years old) also wanted to use the same life. He rudely asked him to use the other lift.
Edited by Usman. - 11 years ago
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

once i visited pizza hut late night at 1am about i guess
atif aslam was there 😳
there was a family clicking pics with him
there wasn't crowd that late
but still i just watched him
people asked y the hell u didn't clicked pics or take autograph
m too shy doing that 🤣
but i started liking the guy after that
there i realized he's cute 😛

OHMYGOD You should have met him ! :O 
<3
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I once saw Fahad Mustafa at a Shoe shop :p He was just beside me and i was too lazy [okay a lil shy too] to approach him !! Man he's real tall :D lol
Usman. thumbnail
this year in summer .. i'z in murree with my cousins.. there is hotel called lockwood..
It is one of the oldest and expensive hotel of murree.. We saw Faisal Rehman coming out of that hotel in his car.. My cousin waved at him at he smiled and waved back

My cousin works in Nishaat.. She had some passes of a fashion show in pearl continental.. She asked me If i wanted some.. I declined as I always find them boring. My younger sister when got to know about it. She insisted me to take her there.. so had to go there...
There I saw Fawad Khan & Nadia Hussain.. there were plenty of other models too but I dont know their names. FK looked quite reserved He wasnt talking much with others.. 
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shoaib Akhtar in Lahore Shapes Gym, suffice it to say his reputation has got the better of him

Shan - Quiet, collected a very decent chap on the whole.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I've seen Faisal Rehman at Fortress Lahore too.

Anyone ever met Meera, Reema, Veena?
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I've seen Ali Zafar, Jawad Ahmad, and few others, i do not remember their names. Whole family went 2 this concert. It was like ppl only came 2 see Ali Zafar, abt the time Jawad Ahmad came ppl started 2 leave, felt really bad for him.
Usman. thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Anyone ever met Meera, Reema, Veena?

Had the oppurtunity but I dint bother to ðŸ˜†

2 or 3 days back I saw Wahab Riaz in Model town park playing cricket for some club.
For some time me and my friends were wondering is this the real Wahab Riaz or his lookalike.. 😆
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
iv seen Shoaib Hashmi in Model Town Park :p iv seen alot of celebs in Model Town..thats where they live
oh n iv seen Waqar Younis in my skool many times whn he used to come to pick his daughter abt 7-8 years back