Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Have you ever met or seen (in real) any Paki celeb? you all can share your experiences here..
I have seen quite a few celebs like Nadia Hussain, Fawad Khan, Imran Abbas, Faisal Rehman, Fakhir etc and a lot of cricketers.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itzMYattitudecanuck-umz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Encounter with celebs?" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Moammar Rana
Nadia Jamil

Didn't quite get a chance to talk though.. But then again that's a good thing. I don't think I was exactly interested in having a conversation with Moammar Rana.. 

My cousins met the whole Pakistani Cricket Team when they went to the Caribbean Islands.. I think it was last year. Pretty bad experience I must say... Won't write it here though. Might destroy their reputation. 

Edited by BlackStar. - 14 December 2012 at 12:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz

farahs_6

IF-Dazzler

farahs_6

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlackStar.

Moammar Rana
Nadia Jamil

Didn't quite get a chance to talk though.. But then again that's a good thing. I don't think I was exactly interested in having a conversation with Moammar Rana.. 

My cousins met the whole Pakistani Cricket Team when they went to the Caribbean Islands.. I think it was last year. Pretty bad experience I must say... Won't write it here though. Might destroy their reputation. 

Plzz do share ur cousin's experience with cricket tean... Really curious to know abt it...or atleast pm me...if u dont want to write it here...although I think theres no harm in sharing it here too...even if the experience was bad

@Usman.. Do share ur experience also...with the celebs u have seen or met...How was it?

Edited by farahs_6 - 14 December 2012 at 12:20pm

canuck-umz

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I've seen Moammar Rana too.. 
Farah: will write detailed experience tomorrow .. running short of time now
Sana: pm me if you aint going to share here..

canuck-umz

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Usman I'll PM you. It really isn't a good idea to write it here. LOL

canuck-umz

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Usman share your experiences too though.. 

canuck-umz

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Usman share your experiences rather than just posting names you lazy bum!

Sana - I want that pm too. I am not a fan of cricket so I could care less and I don't think there is anything wrong in posting that stuff here. The BW forum posts gossip all the time. We have even had gossip threads here remember. I doubt the cricket team is full of angels anyways. PM still.

Rabz_14

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabz_14

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
waise tou iv seen many celebs at shops n all..iv seen Faisal qureshi n adeel hashmi..Sana n her hubby came on my couzin's wedding...
iv met Shahid Afridiii :D but i dont even properly remeber tht..coz i was just 9 or 10 at tht time...we saw him at a restaurant n my elder cousins were shy so they sent me to take the autograph..
n Fawad Khan well iv seen him live but havent talked to him although i could :/

Post Reply New Post

Go to top