Posted: 11 years ago
for RK's assessment that nobody can love RIshabh to be true..Madhu had to fail the test..
that is the reason he reframed the question and asked her again..He most likely would have continued to do so till he heard a that satisfied the inherent belief and insecurity he has about Rishabh.
He really believes that no one can love Rishabh and till he can alter this belief he is going to doubt anyone who professes to love Rishabh..till he can overcome his past..he will not believe in Madhu's love..

If she would have passed the test this time, there is no saying that doubts wouldn't have crept in his mind again thinking that she agreed to leave everyone to get into his good books and he would have tested her again..

So till RK can overcome his mind's trappings, Madhu is destined to fail...
Originally posted by tia.o

I think the only way RK can mend himself when he lets go off the past and live in the present. As long as he is bitter about his past, he will not be able to move on or heal. And as much as it hurts me to say it, for that he needs to lose Madhu. You don't realize what you have lost until it's gone.

very true Tia...i have a feeling wen madhu finds out the truth about this so called love test she is goin to be hurt...he is goin to lose her...how i dont know
Well post tia
m watching dis shw over a 2 week... I jst dont understd y did he let go his past??
He easily trap in dip's thoughts web
nd y cant u write ff on MB
Amazing post ...RK seriously need to come out of his past else he will make his and Madhu's life miserable all the more with time. 
He didn't test what he wanted to test but he tested Madhu what Deepali wanted to test...

as if question paper set by dips and examinee Madhu and examiner is RK
Nice post. I agree with u. Da whole test thing was very illogical. 
Tia awesome post... 👏 
Originally posted by Fleur_de_Lis

He didn't test what he wanted to test but he tested Madhu what Deepali wanted to test...

as if question paper set by dips and examinee Madhu and examiner is RK

Very well said. He did not decide to test Madhu on his standard, he tested Madhu on Deepali's test. So failure was inevitable.