will Madhu able to trust RK??

DevilGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
will Madhu able to trust RK??...when she will come to know that RK trusted depali over her even knowing all her truth...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drashtirockzz thumbnail
i want her 2 leave rk then
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: drashtirockzz

i want her 2 leave rk then

Me too.

pnars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Yes that is the twist! He's never going to leave her, he needs her too much...she's stronger though. When she finds out the snake made him question her love she's going to leave him.
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RK..never...can leave Madhu...
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
this is exactly what i was thinking, its not really fair that Madhu truts Rk with what he says, especially about his past and stuff, but he can't do the same for her. Madhu could have chosen not to trust Rk but she didn't, that is in her character. Although RK claims to know when people lie he can tell, he clearly failed detecting dips's lie. but then again I think his decision of believing Dips is more of a moment of weakness. She hurt him where it hurts the most. But at the end of the day, both Madhu and RK are way too much love, or more obsessed with each other to completely break apart. Fighting, hating, loving or arguing, they are in this together. Hopefully this misunderstanding does not last too long, because its too painful to see them in pain. But also RK likes Madhus aggressive nature so hopefully she forces him to listen to her, just like he usually does. then the lightbulb in RK's head might go off and say "she loves me regardless" ha hope that happens soon! Imagine Madhu cornering RK, go make him listen to her, that would be a sight to see. ðŸ˜Š
Guys I am nit able t post a topic , I ma new member pls help me

DevilGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
true...she should leave him😆