Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

A true love story

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anamikapadukone

anamikapadukone

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
This is a true love story which I wish to share with.  I was in my college when I met a person who I never thought at that point would be an important person in my life.  He was new to the place and had no one in his beginning days.  I got his friendship through one of my friend.  Though he was struggling hard for running his life, he was a hardworker and struggled to come up in his life.  I admired his honesty and sincerity towards his studies and developed a soft corner for him.  I realized that my friendship for him was so special as I started to care for him since he was all alone.  He used to share all his problems to me and I didnt feel it a pain to hear him and supported him a lot my all means.  Whenever he loses confidence, I motivated him and cheered him up and said confidently that he will come up in life one day though I may or may not be with him.  My friendship for him was so pure and didnt even had a pinch of love mixed in it.  But I cared for him a lot which he enjoyed very much.  He shared everything happiness or sorrows to me first and I liked it a lot.  Soon after our college days, though  I was determined that I should not marry before him, I had to marry before him because of my family pressure.  Since he was quite settled in his life, I accepted for the marriage with prayers to God that God should take care of my friend even in my absence and was praying for his welfare even when I had to move far away from him to live with my husband.  We had contacts occasionaly over phones and he was very busy with his work.  Soon he too got married and I felt happy for that.  Though we were away for quite some years our affection and friendship for each other did not dimnish.  He used to share all his success with me and I thanked God to see him settled in life.  I always felt him as one in my family and cared for him as I would for anyone in my family.  

As things was going like this after few years, we happened to meet eachother as we started to work for in the same office.  Fate made us meet again and we never expected this would happen in our life.  We both felt very happy to meet each other in  office daily as we did when in college.  As days went by, I realized that he receiprocated to me the care I cherished on him in our college days.  He was so caring about me that I was totally moved by his behaviour and attitude.  I could realize from his actions that his care is not only out of friendship but something above that.  I felt he is trying to disturb my heart.  He liked me for my straight forwardness and used to correct himself when I point our any mistakes in him.  As I guessed, he proposed me one fine day and said that he had fallen in love for me.  I was totally dumbstruck to hear this and didnt know how to react.  But honestly, i could not scold him because I really cared for him.  But it didnt mean I too had the same feelings for him.  I made him understand this is not possible as we both have our own families.  But he was reluctant to hear me and was convincing me with reasons and justification to believe that we are born for each other and that's why we were made to meet again in our life by God.  Howmuchever, I was trying to make him understand that this will not work our and not proper, he was reluctant to pay heed to my words.  I did question to myself, why I am entertaining him to this extent.  But didnt find any answer except for the care and friendship I had for him.  He promised me that he will be there for me throughout my life and would not be able to live even a day without me.  I was totally confused and didnt know how to receiprocate to his wishes.  There was not a single thing I have denied him in my life as a true friend.  But when he was before me asking for my hands to join with him in my life, I didnt really know whether to accept or deny.  As days went his care and affection on me was going beyond boundaries.  He did everything to please me and made me feel I am his heart beat.  His love and care made me accept his proposal and from that moment my life took a new turn.

Though I accepted his proposal, something was pricking in my heart if it would really work out forever.  He gave me thousands of promises and assurances that I am his life and ready to foresake anyone for me.  We were totally  living in a different world and forgot that we had families for each other.  For quite sometime things were going smoothly.  I fulfilled all his wishes and did  everything for him for his love and affection.  We felt happy and joyful  when being together and spend most of our time together.  As days passed by, what I feared came true.  I could feel some changes in his attitude.  Usually he never used to hide anything as a friend or as my lover.  But I realized that he was speaking lies to me quite often to get over things.  His speech and behaviour towards me was shocking to me.  Sometimes he went to the extent of talking harshly to me to please his family.  Only then I realized that his family had a suspicion in his behaviour and to win their confidence, he started to avoid me.  By that time, I was totally fallen for him and totally came out of my family life.  It was like, I started to believe that he is my world.  But when I was totally fallen for him, he showed me that he cannot be there for me always and his family is more important for him.  All his actions broke my heart and i was shattered.  He put a big question mark in my life and for all good things I did for him, he receiprcated me with disapointment.  I realized that he cannot be there for me throughout as I forsaked my life for his love.  He made me realize he cannot forsake his family for me at any cost.  He made my life meaningless and I lost all the happiness in my life for the sake of a friend whom I cared truly in my life.  Now I am living for my love forsaking all the happiness in my life and he has forsaken me for the sake of living with his family.  We spoke a lot, argued a lot.  In the end, I realized his love was an infactuation.  Now that love had destroyed our friendship too.  I am still living for him as true friend and for the true love I showered for him.  Atlast for having accepted his love, I had lost my true friendship too.  I have suffered severe mental agony in my life for the sake of my friend.  I had been everything for this friend.  But now for having fulfilled all his wishes he had reciprocated me by putting my life in question.  Still I am living for this friend of mine, with hopes that he will realize his mistakes and seek my love and friendship oneday.  Now I am neither able to live for my family or in need for him.  This is the fate my friend gave in reciprocation for the love and care I showered for him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anne_ArHi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A true love story" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Awww I feel bad for you but at this point I don't think he will come back for u he doesn't deserve u as friend or as a lover I guess in a weak moment u made a really bad choice u trusted him but he broke ur trust but at the same time u broke ur husband trust as well ur husband didn't deserved this either does he knows about this?? All I can say is try to get over him concentrate on ur husband and work do u care about ur husband?? Do u love him?? Ur friend was selfish I don't know if he ever loved u but sometimes life is not about love only its about being a good person and doing right thing I m sorry this happened to u but at this point u better forget him good luck stay strong

Anne_ArHi

anamikapadukone

anamikapadukone

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

Awww I feel bad for you but at this point I don't think he will come back for u he doesn't deserve u as friend or as a lover I guess in a weak moment u made a really bad choice u trusted him but he broke ur trust but at the same time u broke ur husband trust as well ur husband didn't deserved this either does he knows about this?? All I can say is try to get over him concentrate on ur husband and work do u care about ur husband?? Do u love him?? Ur friend was selfish I don't know if he ever loved u but sometimes life is not about love only its about being a good person and doing right thing I m sorry this happened to u but at this point u better forget him good luck stay strong

Anne_ArHi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top