Piya Ka Ghar

UPDATE 11/05

Chetsmyster thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

UPDATE

Megha faces Rimjhim with a calm face. Then she calmly and slowly tells Rimjhim to please leave and let her get married. Megha is almost pleading with Rimjhim to let her be happy and not ruin things. The guests are all standing quiet and shocked. Rimjhim is in tears as Rimmy knows that she only ever wanted Megha to be happy. Megha tells Rimmy that if she leaves then Megha will consider this her wedding gift from Rimjhim (basically her absense). Iravati backs up Megha and says ''did you hear Megha! just leave''. Iravati folds her hands and pleads for her to go. Rimjhim tearfully departs (why doesnt Rimmy leave the family already!). Megha turns around and hugs Iravati then tells everyone ''why is everyone silent.. its my mendhi..come on apply it to me!''. Everyone starts talking and doing things again..Tanya applies mendhi to Megha. The others dance around and clap.

Garv is at home..hes ready and dressed like a groom. He thinks about him and Isha and the dreams he had about them and how they hugged at the train station. Then he thinks of the accident and how he and Isha agreed to do whats in Meghas best interests. His mum comes there and expresses her fear that he may fall weak once he reaches there. Garv assures her he wont feel weak because he has accepted Megha as his partner. He tells his mum that he knows she has faith and confidence in him and what hes doing. His mum has tears and hugs her son.

Whilst at home..Megha is being dressed up in wedding attire. Shes wearing a red wedding sari then loads of jewelery is added on her. She looks very pretty and dressed up (looking like Rimmy in the early days). Then shes brought into the the bedroom and they sit her down on the bed. Megha complains about her wedding dress and says ''how do you guys wear this everyday?'' (refering to her sari). Tanya tells her that she will have to wear this everyday too. Iravati comes in and is happy to see Megha and says ''my eyes were thirsty to see you like this as a bride''. One of Meghas friend says that now the romeo juliet story has come to an end. Tanya tells Megha that its just starting. Megha is very happy. Then someone says that the wedding procession has arrived. All the girls and Tanya rush off to see them. Megha starts to go to but Iravati pulls her back and says that she cant go as shes the bride. Megha is alittle frustrated but very happy still. Iravati tells her that everyone will return in abit so dont worry.

All the girls come down the stairs. Garv and his procession are at the doorway. The family meet them. Rimjhim does aarti and stuff infront of Garv. Then Yashoda and Jayanti follow doing the same thing infront of Garv. Then Garv enters..Soham and Vicky carry him in. The family ask Namrata (Garvs mum) if the house is ok interms of decoration as they didnt have much time to prepare. Garvs mum says ''dont shame me'' (as in its good). The family go into the house with the procession. Rimjhim looks at them go in and has tears..tears of happiness.

Megha is standing infront of Malini's photo and weeping as she says ''mummy..if only you were here, i miss you so much..today is the best day of my life and my dream is being fulfilled..im so happy..but your not here..i know your blessings are with me''. Megha cries. Downstairs..Garv has taken his seat. Everyone is standing around happily. The brahman is there doing his stuff and asks for the bride to be brought down. The girls run off to fetch her. They come upstairs. Tanya tells her that its ready for her to come down. Tanya sees Meghas tears and sees Malini's photo and tells her ''i know u miss your mum..but you have to be happy because if your happy then she'l be happy wherever she is''. Megha smiles and Tanya says ''come on let me see your teeth''. Megha smiles larger. The girls and Megha go downstairs.

Everyone looks up as they see Megha coming downstairs. Avinash, Rakesh and Babuji and the others all are shocked and happy to see Megha looking so beautiful. Megha is taken to the seat next to Garv. Garv smiles. Rimjhim has tears of happiness looking at them. The brahman says its time for the garlanding ceremony. Megha and Garv hold the garlands. Brahman is saying his stuff. Megha is about to put the garland around Garv but Garvs friend says ''if you bow your head for the garland now then you'l have to bow your head for the rest of your life''. Megha tells him to shut up (lol). Garv doesnt bow his head. One of Meghas friends tell him that this is his destiny to bow to his wife. Soham says ''theres a technical problem here..''. Vicky says ''Soham, you and your technical problems''. Soham says ''Garv is tall and Megha is short..so Garv must bow''. Garv continues to play games and not bow. Yashoda smiles and says ''come on..hurry up''. Garv bows and they garland each other. Isha stands beside Rimjhim..standing far back. Rimjhim is crying and Isha asks her why..Rimjhim says that Megha is so happy that she wishes she could stop time. Isha wipes Rimjhims tears. The brahman now says ''the auspicious time for marriage is not here yet..theres still some time left''. Megha is taken away. Soham and the boys say ''come on Garv..meanwhile..we got a plan for you''.

Garv and the guys sit down. They joke around that guys boast before marriage but once their married they become chickens. Garv takes out his phone and tells them to excuse him as he has to go make a phonecall. He gets up. Someone says ''make a phone call? now!''. Garv goes off. Someone says ''haha i bet his phoning some ex-girlfriend''. Someone else says ''shut up''.

Isha is standing byself thinking about her and Garv. Then Garv comes along. They meet in a quiet darkly lighted place of the house. Garv tells her that hes taking this step due to her. She tell him that this is his decision. He tells her that he wouldnt have taken this step without her support. Megha is coming down the stairs in this part of the house..she sees Garv and Isha. She comes closer and watches them and listens to them with some concern on her face. Garv is holding Ishas hand and tells her that everything is due to her and he loves her. He tells her that he had all these dreams for the two of them and now their dreams are shattered. He tells that he still loves her and always will and sees her everywhere. Megha at this point looks numb and very hurt.

PREVIEW

Rimjhim tells Babuji that shes afraid of something..she doesnt know what

Everyone is knocking on Meghas door

NOTE: I dont know how Iravati gets up and down the stairs when shes in a wheelchair.. i havent seen an elevator in the house lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
Thanks a lot for teh updat! I hate Irawati so much..how can she keep on supporting megha and tell rimjhim to leave the room.she should on the contarary tell megha not to talk to adults like this!!! 😡
sukh thumbnail
thax chets for a wonderful update👏
#2 Kyunki fan thumbnail
i'm happy now isha and garv cab be together👏
shahidlover24 thumbnail

thx for the awesum update!