14/12 Dragon Club:Yash's Drunk CON-fession Saga :P - Page 33

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ashGC_arja

While he slept embracing her in his arms and she slept resting her head on his chest with his heart beat singing her the lullabies.

Aw this line was adorable, and made me go all gushy inside!

@Dora: Haven't heard the word around town? I am a female Yash, or at least that is why I think I understand him so well. Aarti in this mood intimidates Yash. It's not that he doesn't like it, he is happy to let her take the lead in most situations, but it does make it harder for him to take initiative because she makes him feel even more awkward when she is teasing him.

@Deepti: Thanks!

@Jyo: I was wondering if that head movement was code for something and by Jove, I think you cracked it! πŸ˜‰ Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago
OMG, the first thing I thought of when Yash dumped the towel back on the sofa and messed up the bed was someone's comment the other day in DC about his OCD going out the window if he gets drunk (and in love with her). A little weird how the CVs showed just that. Aarti really knows what buttons to push and did a great job of giving him a taste of his own medicine (moving away, fixing up the room, acting practical, etc. as he used to do in the early days).
Vidhi is right, when Yash really starts to express his love to Aarti, she's gonna have a hard time handling it and him. She always dreamt of this, but now that it's so close, she's nervous and overwhelmed too. I love how, despite being confident in her feelings for Yash, she's still unprepared for him reciprocating. Wonder what she will do when he tries to get physically close to her.

Anyway, Aarti should not accept a drunken confession from him. It has to be sober and real!!!

Great touch there by GC, tilting his head left and right for 'aisa waisa'!! LOL! I hope Aarti scares the hell out of him by saying he did something really rude or bad to upset her and leave him all flustered.

11/10 for this episode + precap!!!
Edited by inlieu - 11 years ago

@Jyo:  Loved your take and the loop closures!  πŸ˜Š

@Zet, Abby, Sudha, saf, Ash, and others:   Lovely takes as usual!   πŸ˜›

@Deepti:  Hilarious CONvo prediction!  πŸ˜† May I add this bit to it?  πŸ˜‰

Aarti:   Yashji, one more thing...😊

Yash:   Mmm...what now? πŸ€”

Aarti:   Last CON, my insides went for a toss...but this CON made it all okay again...😳

Yash:   Whaaat...how do you know?  πŸ˜²

Aarti:   I had a telemedicine sonsult with Dr. Kurian...she confirmed it!  πŸ˜ƒ

Tech ka zamaana hai...CVs have used Facebook, CCTV, Con recording on phone...etc...why not this as well?????  πŸ€£

Almost all the takes here made me laugh all the more...not that I need any encouragement after yesterday's episode!  

@Sam:  Your take as usual made me think!   😊 I don't want a confession from Yash this soon either and I am glad it didn't happen yesterday.   It is enough that he has realized his feelings and that Aarti senses his feelings!    I loved your last line... Then it will come tumbling out without a second thought because he will be doing it totally for Aarti and not himself.   πŸ‘

@Kirthi:  What you wrote about Pari has been on my mind too.  I really cannot see her keeping up this charade of the "ideal" bahu for long.  πŸ€” I hope her track develops in the future and with the Scinidia seniors changing their ideas about working bahus. 

@Indu:  Your letter from Aayu to Papa made me emotional...😭 ...and serious after all that laughter!  I remember the earlier ones too...πŸ€—

@Tilu:   Welcome back!  πŸ˜ƒ

Another reason he feels conscious in front of Aarti is because she is just ALL woman. Strong but gentle, tough when she has to be but all feminine too. Arpita was adorable but she was basically a very gentle person (and perhaps a little subservient??) She was the follower, and Yash the leader. But not Aarti. She's his equal and as such he knows he needs to go that extra mile to make her take notice where love and romance are concerned. Plus he knows that he's wronged her since the beginning and now he has to mince his own words 'Pyar zindagi mein sirf ek baar hota hai'. The Yash Scindia manual does not contain information about second-time love post kids, so improvising is not so easy for him, what with his OCD and perfectionist attitude.
Originally posted by jyoti06

he is just enjoying his imperfect life that Aarti ji has given him and he simply wants to enjoy it because he realised its much more exciting than his boring perfect routine life πŸ˜ƒ

Totally agree - he's been called boring on so many occasions as he clung to his fixed set of rules and discipline but the wild side of Aarti has always turned him on and is driving him crazy now. He wants to be on that roller coaster with her and not just watch from the sidelines.
Originally posted by psaniya

Yash anticipates that Aarti ji will hug or kiss him as he knows that his wife is bold enough to take a lead n she feels that he is very sharmila.

One day he will prove her wrong n do evrything of his own.

I am eagerly waiting for that day when we will see his real passion and love, when he takes the initiative and is not brainwashed by other people.
My Picture take for yesterday's beautiful episode 

Post outside forum ..do comment 😳

ArYa's love reality Vs Prashant's Illusion:Pic Tk

Some confessions hold much more importance than just one "I love u" .. Today's episode was about many such unspoken confessions which brings out the real feelings that were hidden inside Yash Scindia's heart so far .. In short he pours his heart out to Aarti today 😳😳😳.. The shy introvert Yash Scindia today opens up to his Aarti ji not only with those unspoken words but also with his gestures towards her which clearly brings out his desire for her openly and he expresses it without any inhibitions 😳😳

Can we see the growing desire of a man in his drunk eyes as he is approaching towards her  ?? ☺️☺️☺️☺️

After approaching towards her , Yash holds Aarti's arms to confess his love for her .. Its not the first time he is holding her arms but see the difference .. everytime he holds her with just respect and admiration but this time he literally grabs her arms and almost presses it with passion and desire in his eyes ... These little gestures by CVs show the real difference of a man head over heels in love with his woman 😳😳😳

Even she is enjoying it 😳😳

Passion overloaded here .. Like I said ... unspoken confessions .. Sometimes silence and those intense eyes says it all more than words .. Yash is not able to say ILU from his mouth but his eyes is saying it all about how much he desires for Aarti 😳😳

CVs know how to balance out intense romance with light humour and so Yash suddenly getting hiccups in nervousness was a perfect way to bring us all down to earth from heaven with some wonderful dose of laughter πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³... No 5 mins eyelock session or Aarti's saree pallu falling over his face in cliched style .. it was all quick and natural  .. just when we thought we r gonna get never ending eyelock , we hv Yash's hiccup session for some good laugh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And here u go .. Yash all touchy touchy even while drinking water πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now comes the best moment of the episode , Aarti deliberately ignores Yash and goes to clean up the messy bed when Yash gets all restless .. why ?? πŸ€”.. Yash was the same man who always wanted a neat and clean room , neat and clean bed with pillows properly arranged and today Yash is the same man who gets irritated when he sees Aarti is cleaning the bed and arranging the pillows πŸ˜‰ ... He feels irritated because his possessiveness has shifted from being a OCD to falling head over heels in love with Aarti 😳😳.. He is no more possessive about cleanliness but his main possessiveness is for Aarti and he wishes instead of arranging those pillows or curtains , I wish she is spending time with only me 😳

His expressions clearly suggest he is frustrated , bored and irritated ..how dare Aarti is busy romancing these curtains and pillows but not me πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Must say Gurmeet and Kratika r splendid in these scenes .. whether its the intensity level or the humour level , both rocked it with those silent expressions which sometimes making us go OMGG and sometimes hving us rolling on the floor πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Finally Aarti starts approaching Yash and he feels there u go , she has left romancing those pillows and curtains and will probably kiss me and so he closes his eyes with excitement πŸ˜› but Aarti again does his popat by taking the towel from sofa since she remembers Yash does not like wet towel to b kept on bed or sofa πŸ˜‰.. Yash's bubbles burst out again when he does not get that kiss from her all thanks to the towel  but again this is the rule made by Yash himself about no wet towel in room and Aarti is just following his rule .. So why is Yash irritated then ?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Yash then grabs her hand in irritation .. Once again indicates his growing possessiveness for Aarti ... How dare she can simply walk away with towel ignoring me πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Finally Yash makes it clear to Aarti to hell with wet towels and these pillows πŸ˜† .. I love my bedroom all un-clean and scattered like it was earlier πŸ˜‰ .. no more clean rooms for me because I love it when its all messed up like this 😈... Well there can b a naughty symbolism to this when he messes up the bed and says I like it this way πŸ˜‰.. Is he indicating that we got to daily mess up this bed in this manner after doing it ☺️.. Since he was all drunk and simply pouring his heart out , so I wont b shocked if this naughty thought was playing havoc in his mind as well πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Aarti is shocked .. Is this the same OCD perfectionist Yash Scindia I know 😲😲😲..

And then comes the best confession of the day when Yash tells Aarti that "Yes I m a changed man now .. U changed me Aarti ji .. I m no more a cleanliness freak all thanks to u .. thank you Aarti ji for coming in my life and giving me this new life which I just want to enjoy with u" 😳😳😳😳... This is one of the few dialogues we always wanted to listen from Yash's mouth before his ILU so that as viewers we know that Yash is no more a OCD and its Aarti's love which changed him so that finally when he tells ILU to her , we r convinced that his ILU comes straight from his heart and its no more just a obligation for him 😳😳.. Thats why I said even though today''s episode does not hv the main confession but still it has many such confessions by Yash which r equally important before his main ILU confession

Yash was about to trip then but Aarti saves him from falling .. Again a loop closure .. During diwali night when Aarti was about to fall , Yash holds her in his arms and this time its Aarti's turn to hold Yash in her arms now that Aarti is aware of Yash's feelings for her 😳😳...Moral of the story is whenever both r together , they will never let each other fall in life , one will b always there to hold the other in his/her warm arms 😳😳...

Finally we hv Yash all tired passing out without saying ILU but he actually said it all with his actions and few unspoken words today which was enough for Aarti to get the hint that her man is madly in love with her now 😳😳.. Aarti now knows that his ILU is not far away .. If not today then tomorrow but its coming for sure because she is getting all the attention from her man which she always desired for 😳😳

Aarti finds her peace in Yash's arms here and has a peaceful sleep once she hears those heartbeats of Yash and knows what his heart was trying to say today πŸ˜‰ ... Look at both peacefully sleeping in each other's arms .. Beautiful na .. And we hv another loop closure as well since earlier Yash pulled Aarti in his arms imagining her as Arpita but this time he pulls Aarti in his arms because he desires for Aarti only and wants her physically near him 😳😳😳

On the other hand u hv Prashant who is absorbed in his own fantasy land where he imagines Aarti alongside him in the bed 🀒. While Aarti there is peacefully sleeping in Yash's arms , u hv Prashant feeling restless and imagining Aarti with him in his illusionary world πŸ˜‘ till Shobha gives him a reality check by splashing water on his face and asking him to wake up from his illusion and see the reality πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Prashant today is in same place where Yash was few months back when Arpita was on his mind ...but the only difference is Yash's love for Arpita was selfless and pure whereas Prashant's so called restlessness for Aarti has his own selfish motives and is not pure from any angle since Prashant is well aware that Aarti is someone else's wife now and so desiring her in this manner at night is no way right πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

So today's episode was divided into two half .. First half was a beautiful reality of AarYa love story where Yash's unspoken words , action and his beautiful confession about being a changed man because of Aarti  takes the cake and makes us go all AWWW seeing Yash heads over heels in love with Aarti and beginning to show it too with his words and action if not ILU yet 😳😳..Second half was a ugly illusion of Prashant where Shobha has to give him a reality check to get him out of his fantasy land and make him smell the coffee 😊... So a beautiful reality vs a dangerous illusion ...Which one wins in the end ... Battle just started 😊

@ Abby: Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ Enjoyed reading your take as well. Congrats on the colour change

@ Deepti: Those were some hilarious dialogues. 🀣

@ Kirthi: Thanks. Loved your take as well.πŸ‘

@ Indu: Words fall short to describe your take today. That was a stunning piece of writing. πŸ‘πŸ€—

@ Tila: Welcome back πŸ€—

@ Ash: Superb take πŸ‘

@ Shobhs: Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

Hello everyone!!!

Episode was such a treat that all of us had a fun time watching it...right?

Abby , Ash , Shobhs , Saf , Deepthi , Vanny , Safii , kesha , Zet , Zster , Phal and all others : Beautiful  takes and discussions πŸ‘

Also Thanks guys for ur response !!!

Sam and Kirthi : Loved ur takes and future predictions!!! I wish I wish Yash confession to be only after the truth revelation and when Aarti keeps herself away from everyone!!! At that moment, Yash confession will give her the courage to stand herself again in the life!!!

And Sam , these lines "Then it will come tumbling out without a second thought because he will be doing it totally for Aarti and not  for himself " were lovely !!

@ Indu : That was ultimately beautiful!!! Those words from Aayu were heart touching !!! And the last line from Aayu " Who knows whether there is a tomorrow for me "  really made me emotional 😭

Just hoping Aayu to be safe!!!

@ Tilu : Welcome back !!! πŸ€—

Hope U had a blast in ur holiday trip !!! Episodes were good...Do catch them!!! Yash was too adorable now-a days 😳
Edited by cssudha - 11 years ago
@ Jyo : That was fabulous!!! πŸ‘

Yash and Aarti had a beautiful time in the bedroom with their comic gestures and light hearted romance !!!  I think U have said it all...Only thing I can do was to drool over AarYa!! 😳

And the last line... Beautiful reality v/s Dangerous illusion...Battle begins!!

Eeeks...I'm ready to watch the war !!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ