Will both babies survive ?

aasmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Indian serials are notorious for girls getting pregnant and then having miscarriages .. Do you think both Purvi and Ovi's babies will survive ..

I have always hated the baby loosing track, but if both these babies survive then the serial will be a big mess .. . It will definitely ruin ARVI but may be it can lead to a 3rd generation of half bothers fighting over same girl or something J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
I dunno but ovi s gonna blow a gasket once she finds out about arvi baby she might do something to herself or purvi. They r showing such a contrast to both pregnancies purvi really loves her baby so her losing hers after all she gave up for her family would be cruel. Ovi has many issues and hates the baby n only is having it to keep arjun. I dont think ppl would feel as bad if her baby died and tht might pave way for arvi. I just dont want purvi having to give awsy her kid to them or losing it. Even though she started all this drama she got herself out of the situation so she should not suffer anymore. Ovi has made herself miserable so i dont really care wat happens to her but id feel sorry the baby having her as a mother.
Tanuja1 thumbnail
Even if purvi has to give ovi her baby ovi will hate n hurt the baby,

vcoolwater thumbnail
Baby Switch is going to happen. Orvi's baby will be a still born. Somone with then switch her baby with Purvi's. Then viewers will be tortured for months seeing Purvi crying every episode while Orvi bonds with her niece/nephew. The baby willl then get sick and need some blood. Only Purvi's blood will save the baby and the truth come out. More crying and screaming. I am already feeling pity for my ears 😆
krj87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But both of them can't deliver at the same time. Purvi is 7 or 8 mo. preggy but Ovi is only 5.5 mo. preggy.
aasmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i guess we just have to wait and watch this unfortunate trak
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think Ovi wil lstart behaving herself once Arjun gives her lots of attention but when she will see Purvi and find out that Purvi is going to have Arjun's baby then she will have a miscarriage ...
this will send Ovi in a depression and Purvi will decide to donate her baby to Ovi as Arjun is  the father of the baby .

But I think Onir could well come in the way and he will say that  this is my child , I looked after it for all this time and I am not giving my baby to anyone . I think this will cause a big friction between Onir and Purvi.

Don't know how long will this show survive this track ...🤢
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think it will be purvi who will lose the baby
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rogna

I think it will be purvi who will lose the baby

I agree. I'm getting the feeling that Purvi will be the one to lose the baby.
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hope neither one of them lose their baby.  They are both idiotic but the babies are innocent ðŸ˜”