Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

flirteyed

IF-Dazzler

flirteyed

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Read at your own risk coz i m very bad at writing nd i also thnk its too long! But to make my point clear i had to write it!

While evry1 is busy xpressing der views bout d precap i would like to talk bout d 1st 3mins of yesterdayz epi which i absolutely loved! The way he talked bout him being a weakling by choice nd y realy touched my heart! Swayam hates competition coz he is tired of proving himself at evry point nd to b sum1 he doesnt wanna b! But dat doesnt mean k he dnt have it in him wat it takes to b like his dad! Rather he has all d qualities a man needs to have nd is best at evrythng! But he jst dnt like winning at d cost of someone else's loss! He challenged d universal rule f competition nd choosed to b true to himself! In todayz competitive world i realy dnt knw if dis kind of attitude survives or not but if followed it can definitely make sum1 hapy in d long run! I nvr thot dis way so again swayam taught me sumthng! Here I wanna thank d CVs for writing such an imperfect character in d perfect possible way coz i strongly believe a character like swayam is hard to find in d real world! Also i wud lyk to say dat tannu did perfct justice to d scene as he always does :D

Then came yesterdayz reyam convo where swayam pour out his frustration of being tired to have proven himself at evry point in front f his dad nd to c sum1 else lose! Thus he chose to b a weakling coz den atleast evry1 will not ask him to prove himself coz dey wil already know dat he wil not b able to! He chose to limit his abilities! Jst tel me hw many people can do dis?

And then love happend to him! Sharon came into his life nd the fairytale began which helped him to come out f his shell nd showed what it is like to have a passion in life! U can pour out all your emotions nd frustrations through ur passion! Thus he chose dance for two reasons i.e. his dad does not know bout dis field so well,bt d main being for sharon. And today if he is something nd wanted to do sumthng in dis field it is also nly coz f sharon! Isnt dis d reason y we all fell for our majnu in d 1st place??? So no matr wat swayam's base wil always b sharon!

Now comes d precap- I agree wid some odrs in d forum that it showed more f shantanu nd less f swayam. Dont get me wrong plz it doesnt mean dat i m against it! On d contrary i m realy realy hapy to c shantanu doing dis coz knowing his shy background i can say that it must have been tough fr him! I am also very glad dat he kept his promise of coming up wid 6packs widin a year! Way to go tannu, u did it :D

Shantanu is young, handsome nd hot so obviously v r gonna lyk seeing him workout :P But CVs let me be clear bout dis i m gonna accept dis d one tym only coz i must say dat u guys handled it quite well by first showing a new nd pleasant side of swayam coz i knw its tough fr u guys to develop swayam's character widout sharon as she is d foundation f swayam bt u guys did a brilliant job by showing his troubled past! I m realy glad dat u guys r atleast tryng to pacify SS fans! So i m gonna accept dis as his way of fighting his inner turmoil of not being able to help his friends coz of his personal equations wid his dad (though i wud have loved if u guys had shown dis thru a dance bt i liked dis also)!

But plz dnt make dis a trend in case of swayam coz its jst not like him as swayam basically is a very sorted guy nd i am tired of seeing angry young men n indian television! I was more happy to c d way swayam walked into d locker room with full confidence! I hope he overcomes his self doubt soon nd help his friends when dey need him d most to win back d reharsal hall fr dance, fr SHARON! Nd d locker room scene gave me hope dat it wil be so! I also hope dat reyam gets equal screenspace in d bb match nd it doesnt turn out to b a one man show! Plz CVs dnt let us down nd give us SwaRon ASAP!!

If any f u share my views plz comment!

Edited by shreyasi28 - 15 December 2012 at 6:20am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

mili1987vaishali_mhaskeLoveShantannutca21paro1311meghana29megsyArdour.idiot_boxSatluvsd3swayamsharonRututannuluvSnoweyBeulaSwaRonmuskurana--Rose--maraudercscsSuku_SwaRonnami2811patieSharif.Badmaash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swayam will always be sharon's majnu!!" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
The ReYam scene on thursday was really good.
Loved the dialogues they gave Swayam ...and loved how they again brought the Sharon angle by the end of the scene by making Swayam say that Sharon's the one for whom he came outa his shell and she is the reason he dances.
Good writing for Swayam's character + Shantanu's acting=Superb scene.Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29flirteyedSuku_SwaRonSharif.Badmaash

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
*Reserved*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suku_SwaRon

idiot_box

Goldie

idiot_box

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
You know we all knew that Swayam was a weakling by choice. What I liked most was that CVs actually created a backstory in order to justify that attitude and made us fall in love with him all over again!
XOXO
Amrita!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mili1987paro1311meghana29flirteyedmuskurana

Suku_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Yaar, I was wondering why no one made a topic on this. Cent percent correct. So true we love swayam coz he is sharons majnu, also for his simplicity, his love for his friends and his passion for dance. Even i am not against swayam shown this way, sometimes its okk to swayam is a different mode but I really hope they bring back sharon fast. Sharon ke bina swayam is so khali khali. I really wish that sharon is shown duing the BB competition.

Missing swaron so much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flirteyedmuskurana

meghana29

meghana29

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Liked what u said...Both Shantanu and Kunwar were outstanding...When i saw a tear in Shantanu's eyes felt so damn bad...Awesome scene...good to see Swayam-Rey friendship...

flirteyed

Satluvsd3

Goldie

Satluvsd3

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
wah!wah!
bang on post ...
i so wanted a post on the start of yest's ep,coz i was too lazy to make one!!Tongue
and so there you are!! Wink

swayam being a fictional character...has inspired so many people on this earth !!...amazing job done by the CV's writers n tannu...
moving on to the fact...that he dances just coz of sharon...coz she made him come out of that shell n do so much in dancing that it made him the national champ!! wooowww
we absolutely love swayam for this!!or as u said ki we started loving him 4 this reason!!

and rest all ...copy paste from my side...coz you spoke everythg re!! Wink to the point!! we hope nothing affects Swayam n SwaRon in any way!!Wink

Edited by Satluvsd3 - 14 December 2012 at 11:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flirteyedSuku_SwaRon

swayamsharon

IF-Dazzler

swayamsharon

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
fab post...
i had always loved swayam for his different approach of life, for choices that he had always made..
i had loved the guy who choose dance for sharon not becoz he is awsum dancer,  who himself prefer to be weakling, who prefer cycle over car, the choice he made not to show his money background...n always loved philosophical swayam who says dance to perform not to win...and very glad to know the reason for this different approach it has given a different meaning n depth to his character...
about new precap of swayam in shirtless avtar then somewhere i m k as itz just not working session, itz swayam mind conflict. yes it can be shown in other way like in dance or separate monologue but i dont mind this either, itz good to see something like this sometime tooEmbarrassed...for sure i dont want cvs to continue this becoz the character swayam is far away from this herogiri...
n about majnu then swayam was is and always sharon lover boy first and i loved that beyond anything, eagerly waiting for swaron...

flirteyed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top