Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

IndefiniteLOVE

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sadffiMoNayaAshiq4evriloveyouafridi-Maha-pickachuruky786-Lostindreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Support our Dramas" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iloveyouafridi

IF-Sizzlerz

iloveyouafridi

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Sara totally agree with you <3 Born Brought up in England and watching Pakistani serials gives a feeling as you are close to your country.   these turk serials have to stop !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IndefiniteLOVEMoNayaAshiq4evr-Lostindreamspickachu

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveyouafridi

Sara totally agree with you <3 Born Brought up in England and watching Pakistani serials gives a feeling as you are close to your country.   these turk serials have to stop !

Exactly same here, since i live in Denmark. Although i am not much disturbed coz of turkish serials since i don't have the channels, i just watch it ol. But there is no need for foreign serials whn evn the worst paki serial is better than those. I am not joking i find paki actors/directors etc so talented, tht i do not get the point of them airing foreign drama's.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IndefiniteLOVEiloveyouafridiMoNayaAshiq4evrpickachu

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Agree with u!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndefiniteLOVEiloveyouafridi

iloveyouafridi

IF-Sizzlerz

iloveyouafridi

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lostindreams

Originally posted by iloveyouafridi

Exactly same here, since i live in Denmark. Although i am not much disturbed coz of turkish serials since i don't have the channels, i just watch it ol. But there is no need for foreign serials whn evn the worst paki serial is better than those. I am not joking i find paki actors/directors etc so talented, tht i do not get the point of them airing foreign drama's.

totally Iqra if they wanna air turkish serials make a turkish channel and then air them not air them on Pak serials channels Dead  our Actors/Directors are not afraid of competition but they arent happy that turkish serials are being aried on Pak serial channels instead of there serial which is no fair AngryDeadtotally agree with you our Pak Actors and Directors are really talented <3

IndefiniteLOVEMoNayaAshiq4evr

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Whaaat? Turkish shows on Pakistan channels? Why? They shouldn't do that.

IndefiniteLOVEiloveyouafridi

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I heard on a radio show today and the RJs were saying if Pakistani people related to media and TV industry wont get work in Pakistan, where else would they earn their bread and butter?

its not only about foreign invasion on Pakistan but if this goes on, many people will lose their jobs...all those people who earn their bread and butter while working on set or off the camera...their lives depend on the shows being made here.

these channel people have lost it!! hopefully this crisis will be resolved soon.

ENLIGHTENED1

Goldie

ENLIGHTENED1

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
i am with u these turkish dramas are yuck

Post Reply New Post

Go to top