Posted: 11 years ago
awesome post...beautifully writtenπŸ‘

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tabby999

great post

again πŸ‘πŸ‘

surely madhu wil pass with flying colours.she has to face harsh realities ,lot off problems from everrone but i believe her that she wiill get her love back
rk ke aazmma toh raha hai par madhu ki aag usse bhi utna hi jalayegi ,tarpagi aur satyegi jab tak woh apni sahi jagah nahi jaata

uski sahi jagah sirf ek hai

madhu jo uska sakoon hai ,ishq hai aur junoon hai

Thanks.Of course! MB will get RK back , chaahe RK ki marzee ho ya na ho.πŸ˜†...Jalkar hi sahee, MB RK ko waapis roshan kar degi. πŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: Yukthi.

awesome post!!! πŸ‘
mera mann halka kar diya..

Thanks. :-). Khush raho. TV show ko itnaa seriously nahiin lette.😳
This content was originally posted by: RENU1111

awesome post...beautifully writtenπŸ‘

Thanks.:-)
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dont know what to write ...πŸ˜•...You said it all ...I just could not digest when RK could see in Madhu's eyes love for him when she said ...Aazma lo ...but still, in few seconds away, everything changed. ..what she says  somehow dont register in his mind when it comes to his insecurities ...Madhu ko toh yeh bhe nahe pata ke use Exam main fail kiya kyun ??? 
Dips tere kher nahe ab ...😑...
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yours is the only post I am going to read and will try to sign off...Now I am in a better state of mind...Let it remain like this...😊

I have a feeling it is going to be a tug of war today in the forum on "who's right and who's wrong??? or "who's hurt more?"

I dread MU's in any forums or any serials b'coz

1. I become sad and 2. forum becomes madπŸ˜•
This content was originally posted by: Manonids

Dont know what to write ...πŸ˜•...You said it all ...I just could not digest when RK could see in Madhu's eyes love for him when she said ...Aazma lo ...but still, in few seconds away, everything changed. ..what she says  somehow dont register in his mind when it comes to his insecurities ...Madhu ko toh yeh bhe nahe pata ke use Exam main fail kiya kyun ??? 

Dips tere kher nahe ab ...😑...

MN, dukhee mutt ho yaar.😳...RK ne apnaa darr nahiin kahaa, MB ne apni wajah nahiin kahee. Aur ye miscommunication ne saare jhande ukhaad diye. Its ok. Ishq ka imtehaan hai... hosh mein aur josh mein to diyaa hi nahiin jaa sakta.

Despoli ke saath hogaa wahee, jo ussne sochaa hi nahiin. πŸ˜‰
drashtirockzz thumbnail
awsmm after reading ur analysis i think that i will watch the episode but 2day i donno why ur analysis r not giving me courage 2 watch the episode
This content was originally posted by: surabi

Yours is the only post I am going to read and will try to sign off...Now I am in a better state of mind...Let it remain like this...😊

I have a feeling it is going to be a tug of war today in the forum on "who's right and who's wrong??? or "who's hurt more?"

I dread MU's in any forums or any serials b'coz

1. I become sad and 2. forum becomes madπŸ˜•

Thanks Surabi. There is nothing like 'more hurt' or 'more wrong' in sentiments. Chott bas chott hai , jisko bhi lage.

If ppl can get over their obsession over RK and MB, they will see both the sides.😳