Debate Mansion

   

Pros and Cons Of Masterbation

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

iambest

Goldie

iambest

Joined: 06 January 2007

Posts: 1150

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
does masturbation have any bad affect on health ...and do girls masturbate as much as boys i think boys have stronger desire for sex so most of the time they do  lolz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pros and Cons Of Masterbation" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 12 February 2008

Posts: 11596

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Joined: 03 December 2005

Posts: 26812

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iambest

does masturbation have any bad affect on health ...and do girls masturbate as much as boys i think boys have stronger desire for sex so most of the time they do  lolz-
 
For your info: 90% of boys like to masturbate... The other 10% don't have arms...LOLWink
If sex is the food of life, then masturbation is a snack in between meals...and remember unprotected sex can lead to Pregnancy or Diseases... masturbation just leads to sleepWink
 
 
 
 

souro

Moderator

souro

Joined: 27 January 2007

Posts: 13889

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Nothing to debate. Hence closed.
If you want a debatable question to be added, then PM me and I'll open the topic.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Pros n Cons of being "SINGLE"?!

2

Vinzy 12 930 22 November 2007 at 5:20am
By sohn
Co- Education:Pros and Cons...

2 3 4 5

Aanandaa 34 21153 07 July 2007 at 12:22am
By ...M...

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.