Rab Se Sohna Isshq

sahiba...what a woman!!!

Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
friends...first of all i want to make it clear that i am just talking about the character of sahiba..not here to offend anybody...after watching todays episode i could not stop myself to comment on sahiba...so this sahiba who came to chandigarh at night to save her fufaji along with daljeet without telling anything about this to her parents,being a married woman she should tell her mom in law about that...our society is not so advance that a woman is going out  with a stranger without telling her family as this work can be done by sahiba's father..after this when ranbeer driven daljeet in a car in anger she again running behind her calling and shouting  daljeetji...being a married woman you can't imagine such things from her🤢...& after that when  ranbeer jumped his car she knew that that even ranbeer is in the car she again keep on shouting daljeetji...now what can i say about this abnormal character🤢😡...this sahiba really making mockery of indian woman's character..sorry to say i have never seen such a loose character of a woman in main leads in any indian movie or serial...😭😭😭plz...leave your comments...it is my personal view about her😊. Edited by sukhminderkaur7 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya I totally agree with u😊.this sahiba's really making mockery of indian woman's character😡.I just hate her😡.Ranveer also jumped with Daljeet in the lake,but inspite of shouting Ranveer Ranveer,she was shouting Daljeetji Daljeet ji.This Sahiba's just getting on my nerves.I can only define her in only 1 word n that is---"STUPID"😡.Ufff!!🤢
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
When Ranveer can be with Jazz, why can't Sahiba be with Daljeet? In fact Sahiba was legally married to Daljeet first, even had their suhaag raat and till now, she had clearly stated to Ranveer that her husband is only Ranveer. Even her Kaurva fasting was for Daljeet. So isn't it obvious she would be shouting for Daljeet? ðŸ˜Š

Ranveer on the other hand, could just tell Jazz that he don't love her. But why is he playing with her feelings giving her false hope? Jazz now has no one else and only relies on Ranveer without knowing he was the cause her father died. So its totally alright that Ranveer plays with Jazz's feelings but he also wants Sahiba at the same time knowing she doesn't loves him. ðŸ¤”
wensue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What I don't understand was how she could go out at night alone when from what I have seen it is not customary for an Indian woman especially a married one to even venture out alone during the daytime.  She made a choice to marry Ranveer even though she was blackmailed to do it so she should honor her decision not put other people's lives at risk. Also, it seems like in all these serials nobody notices peoples actions and facial expressions, they should know that girl didn't want to get married, look at her personality change and how she was leading up to the wedding.  She claims to love Daljeet so she should love him enough to explain why she took the steps she did. Edited by wensue - 11 years ago
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this show is a mess🤔 there is no head no tail! 
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sahiba is a black mark on womens name
just hate sahiba
candacy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i feel no pity for Ranveer hes a murderer and an evil soul,Sahiba and Ranveer endeed long now,is the problem she went out at night without telling her family or that she called Daljeet and not Ranveer name.Sahiba made it clear to Ranveer long now she no longer loves him and if u guys expected her to call Ranveer then that just sad we need to be realistic hear.

We need to remember y she married Ranveer and thats because he threaten more jail time on Daljeet.

Ranveer day is coming where he"ll have to answer for all his sins of which murder is one and his biggest problem is the love he has for money,the money he has today he did nothing to earn it beside con a girl who loves him blindly.
SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree and what made me mad because in yesterdays show daljeet got her a room and she said u can go to the room your self since I care about my familys izaat and Daljeet says since when did you care. She was so rude to Daljeet but when she is with Ranveer all she talks about is Daljeet. I really do not know how this story line will end up but not going good.  

Faerydae thumbnail
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

When Ranveer can be with Jazz, why can't Sahiba be with Daljeet? In fact Sahiba was legally married to Daljeet first, even had their suhaag raat and till now, she had clearly stated to Ranveer that her husband is only Ranveer. Even her Kaurva fasting was for Daljeet. So isn't it obvious she would be shouting for Daljeet? ðŸ˜Š

Ranveer on the other hand, could just tell Jazz that he don't love her. But why is he playing with her feelings giving her false hope? Jazz now has no one else and only relies on Ranveer without knowing he was the cause her father died. So its totally alright that Ranveer plays with Jazz's feelings but he also wants Sahiba at the same time knowing she doesn't loves him. ðŸ¤”

oh dear i am not discussing ranbeer's character...it is crydtal clear that he is a totally negative character of the show..no need to explain it everytime whenever i choose to make topic on sahiba...visha try to differetiate the two character dear...ranbeer is to villain but sahiba is main lead i just trying to find out what is sahiba...even her character is not flawless... you can go through the comment made by my other friends...majority of them agree with me..i ill keep making such post about a very dramatic character sahiba as every citizen of india has fundamental right tof sppeech...as for ranbeer is concerned it is quite clear from the beganing that he is a negatve character i want to ask what is sahiba... her character is the worst character atleast jazz ranbeer & daljeet has justification  of  their character whatever they do they just do it..Edited by sukhminderkaur7 - 11 years ago
Faerydae thumbnail
Originally posted by: venesa

sahiba is a black mark on womens name
just hate sahiba

i totally agree with you.this is what i want to say.